• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] Looking for SFW refsheet <= $65

K

Kyriak

Hey there, artists!

I'm seeking a refsheet for a femboy dog I just adopted from katastrophi on FA. I'm particularly looking for a front + back view, and possibly add/change minor details that aren't seen in the attached image below. I'm willing to pay up to $65 via PayPal for this refsheet, although I might increase that amount if there's art that really catches my eye. Thank you so much for reading this!

Base was created by lockworkorange on FA
Adopted from katastrophi on FA

Attachments

• femboypupper_by_rickyykat-dcjs0z8.png
    femboypupper_by_rickyykat-dcjs0z8.png
    982.6 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I can make a ref sheet for you within your budget. F0r $40 I can do 2 sided 2 close up ref sheet, for $60 I can do a 3 sided 2 close up ref sheet. Below are some previous ref sheets I have done as well as examples of femboy characters I have drawn. Thanks for looking.

5ygvGi6.png

fKAmosY.png

GQ3ivqR.png

MXpXo1A.png

veZSSPc.png

mfQU2tQ.png

cloudeedays

if you're willing to take a risk on me, which i hope you are, i'm currently trying to get a couple of examples for my shop. so for now, i'm offering ref sheets for $15+ dollars! if you're willing to take a chance, dont hesitate to message me on discord, at cloudeedays#1451, or pm me here! my shop is here, where you can find more info!

oviraptoridae

Hiya! My art style is a little more toony than the others here, but I think it might fit (if you're still interested)
Here are some examples:
1533056341.oviraptoridae_ffiiillllleeee.png

1532866386.oviraptoridae_ori_ref_sheet.png

My asking price for this character is $25 (I'm just starting to take commissions so it's a bit low). Send me a message at my tumblr or FA (both my username, oviraptoridae) if you're interested. Thanks!!!!!!!

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

I can make you a full-body cell-shaded reference sheet with two views for $52 USD. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to commission me.

Last edited:

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

5e485dcee0.jpeg

0956712d32.jpeg

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Reference Sheet (Human or Furry/Anthro):

º Front, Back and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 50$

º Front, Back, Profile and three facial expressions (I include the accessories that the character has): 100$

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
If you're interested in something cute and simple I got you covered!

28036752@400-1531951350.jpg

Starting price is $45
Includes: Front View, Hind View, +1 facial expression, color swatch, and information
Additional costs: Additional pose: +$10 | Additional Expression(s): +$5

Nadiafur

Sleek!
Hey!

I work with new fursonas a lot, so I'm pretty good at helping you nail down a design you'll love for a long time! I have a couple of options that might interest you in terms of reference sheets:
A more basic sheet like the ones below are about $35, and include a detail shot along with what you see.
1532395746.nahdiafur_drakcom.png

1532031391.nahdiafur_ronda.png
If you might consider lifting your limit by just a bit, I also offer a deluxe ref sheet for $70! This one is tailored top to bottom for your character, and can include two different poses rather than a mirrored one. Background and layout may vary!
1532831968.nahdiafur_refshee.png

Take a look at my FA gallery below if you want to see more of my work, and feel free to contact me here if you have any questions!

Happy Weekend~

UnknownAnimal

Hi there Im interested
Im really like work with femboys characters!
here my gallery Artwork Gallery for Unknownanimal237 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net I have some samples of reff sheets I did for femboy characters
my reff sheets start on 75 USD for simple characters two views and face closeup (you can change this for other stuff if you wan) or 65 just for front and back view (some extra details can be free depending on the complexity)
Please feel free to contact me via note if you are interested

Thanks for your consideration

Regards

K

Kyriak

Update: Thank you all so much for responding in quick timing! I see a lot of lovely art in this post, it was hard for me to choose. I have found an artist, here, to work with, so I will be marking this closed for now. I do plan on commissioning again in the future.