• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: [Closed] Looking To Draw Some Fluffy Friends

IMZEAH

Hello!

I'm looking for some fluffy friends to draw as practice! Feel free to drop your characters below and any prompts that you might be interested in and I'll see what I can do! I can't guarantee anything detailed, though.

I'm most interested in drawing feminine characters at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't draw boys! I may also be open to NSFW requests, PM me to ask!
Edit: I forgot to mention! I'm totally open to drawing humanoid characters too! I'm just mostly looking for practice drawing anthropomorphic ones!

[Closed for the time being :>]

Last edited:

lenago

Top hatted fox
Hi, if you want,you can use Lenago
Thanks for the chance

1617021755.lenago_lenago_ref.jpg

bandit_husky

give me pats
Hello, and thank you for the opportunity :D here is my fursona bandit

Attachments

• Untitled52_20210510132130_50.png
    Untitled52_20210510132130_50.png
    780.7 KB · Views: 11

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie
I have a little pink kobold if you feel like giving her a doodle QvQ;;

IMZEAH

I have a little pink kobold if you feel like giving her a doodle QvQ;;

The forums say the file is too big, so here's a link! :>

DrPepperAddict

Doodler for Munie

The forums say the file is too big, so here's a link! :>
OMG!!!! Thats so much more than I was expecting 0A0
THANK YOU SO MUCH
im jsut gunna stare at this for the next couple hours now <3

Somegirlontheinternet

No...just...no
Hello!

I'm looking for some fluffy friends to draw as practice! Feel free to drop your characters below and any prompts that you might be interested in and I'll see what I can do! I can't guarantee anything detailed, though.

I'm most interested in drawing feminine characters at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't draw boys! I may also be open to NSFW requests, PM me to ask!
Edit: I forgot to mention! I'm totally open to drawing humanoid characters too! I'm just mostly looking for practice drawing anthropomorphic ones!

Slots:
- Open
- Open
Uh if you're still doing this do you mind doing mine?
Yeah I know it's ust a shiny braixen but still :/
download (9).jpeg