• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (Closed) Looking to get more art of my Pokesona

ab-9595

Hello! I'm looking for any artists that would like to make some fun (and maybe cute) SFW art of my pokesona.
1538427400.likri_110918g.png

My price range can be anywhere from $30-$100.

I'm looking to get maybe one or two images of him. I have a few ideas that would be full-body, and some ideas that would be half-body. Will go into more details with the artist, but basically some art that shows off his personality.

I greatly appreciate WIP's of the image throughout so that I can offer suggestions/corrections. I also prefer to communicate through e-mail as I use it more often, but you can also contact and work with me through notes either here, or on my FA (which you can find below). If this interests you, please let me know!
Userpage of ab-9595 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

refroste

I'd love to offer my services! Here's some examples of my work + prices:
1SIzwgF.png

SFzoLUh.png

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Ryukiwolf

Artsy Anime Wolf
Hi there! I love working with pokemon! My prices range from 30-65$ for full/half body and clean colors, and I can narrow it down specifically depending on what you'd like exactly. Here's the latest Pokesona I've drawn, as well as some other examples of my work.
1544665331.ryukiwolf_request_3.jpg

1521518725.ryukiwolf_lopunny_gijinka_web.png

1548554470.ryukiwolf_crazy_deer.jpg

Thanks for your consideration!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal (remember me? :)) and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

deliciousatomic

Hello, we are interested in your offer!
We are fine with showing you work in progress images and ready to apply adjustments according to your feedback.
Estimated completion time of an image is 1-2 weeks.
If you are interested, please contact us at deliciousatomic@gmail.com or our FA. Cheers!
1550341756.deliciousatomic_chibifullsigned.png
1549058340.deliciousatomic_panda.png
1551037884.deliciousatomic_delicious.png

ab-9595

Thank you to all the artists who reached out to me. I appreciate all of your offers, and I have selected an artist to draw for me.