• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (Closed) Macro commission (Budget max 200$)

Oolas

Looking for artist willing to do an artistic freedom comm with a few starting points:
- General or Mature rating, not Adult (based on FA standards, remember to link example work via the SFW filter!)
- Macro
- Theme: Disney's Hades (evil/angry, in your own style ofc) or at least magic/fire themed
- Budget: 200$, higher negotiable
- Shaded with back and/or foreground
- Deadline: December 2019 or January 2020

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

Colorfuluwu's DeviantArt gallery

ee3719a4e3.png

dd4gvda-9fffa09d-b6ba-4097-bfcb-ea52f8763365.jpg

sketchrabbit

Illustrator
Hi! I started doing macro commissions and I'd love to help you out with this! I have an example of one just below that I finished last week for my customer:
1576118139.sketchrabbit_skv4.png

Here are some examples of general commissions I've done and my styles (I can also do semi-realism and realism)
fRfUrTG.png

Here's an example of my cartoony style:
HTTYD Discover Your Duo - We Match! by maire-k on DeviantArt
A realistic portrait:
Marsalis Portrait (K-12) by maire-k on DeviantArt

and if you'd like to check out all my work, please visit my FA gallery here! Artwork Gallery for sketchrabbit -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you! If you have any questions please feel free to give me a Private Message and I'll get back to you ASAP!
-Mai

pimpartist

Heya! I'm definitely interested! Examples of my artwork below:
vore comm crop 2.png
Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg
wolfielion.jpg

And here's the link to my NSFW stuff: imgur.com/a/b5mOLzA
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Userpage of pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

1565044106.raidez_mobiyus_full_body_-_full_color_-_bg_simple.png
1569013683.raidez_rak.png
1566662075.raidez_ariadne_-_commission_fullbody_fullcolor_bg_simple_4.jpg
1563122770.raidez_inosuke_fanart.png

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Hey there! I'd love to take on this commission. Here are some examples:

1525628731.tytysi_himari_x_skelter.png

1545853902.tytysi_anger.png
1513479930.tytysi_face_down.png