• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($35+) (CLOSED) Need Help with Redesigning my SONIC OC

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
Need an artist who can help me redesign my hedgehog OC and make him look more unique. I've asked some users about them and I've been told the design base makes him generic-looking (despite his backstory).

Looking for someone who specializes in drawing Sonic the Hedgehog characters with fan-based proportions. No realism please.

Will pay above $35 for the right artist.;)

difference_of_canon_and_fanon_meme_by_magicalkeypizzadan_dc2ofhna.png

Here is my OC for your consideration:

fff.png

Last edited:

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/ Something like a Sonic OC would come under my cheaper option ;) I have a bit of a queue since I've got some other commissions on the go, however, so it may take a few weeks to get to yours if you chose me.

I don't have a lot by way of Sonic art, but I'm pretty decent at imitating other styles, as shown through these examples of my work:

Mov.exe

Hu-mungus
Heyy! Awesome timing, im currently drawing sonic content. Heres my thread with T.O.S, Price sheet and other examples.
Heres some of my sonic stuff currently. Hope to work with ya!

sega_doodle_page_by_unposture_mov_daaiyahsims_by_postured_mov_dez48jz-pre.jpg

dezfm2z-65059487-0cd0-42df-b182-c6e067f4498b.png