• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: (CLOSED) {NSFW 18+, Budget ≈$200/OBO} Wanting a shaded commission of my two guy characters

Pthumerian

Cuddly boy!
I hate to be too formal and intensive at the start of this ad but I feel it's kinda needed because of the subject matter. The scene I have in mind depicts sexual violence. The scene in question is wholly fictional, it is in no way based on reality, and I, as the sole owner of the characters involved, consent to their depiction in such a situation. Yet, I fully understand the ability of the topic to squick people out so I put this disclaimer here; wanted to be upfront about it because it's totally okay not to want to draw certain kinks. Thank you!

For those still interested, basically, I'm wanting a commission of two of my characters in full body or near full body poses with a detailed background. You can find their reference sheets embedded bellow! (NSFW versions can be found on my FA or will be provided to who I decide to hire/on request.) These two amazing boys who I love dearly have a dramatic, but mostly realistic size difference.
  • My budget is around $200 USD
  • Must be comfortable with CNC/NC as per my opening paragraph
  • Full or near full body, fully shaded
  • Show me your best examples of any of your shading, male anatomy, backgrounds, or of course NSFW
  • Turn around in two months or less, not a hard rule, just a preference
  • If you can match all of these expect to be commissioned by me again in the near future because wow that's great :3
Here are the characters I have in mind. Can't wait to hear from y'all!

1550710713.pthumerian_vash_ref_black_markings_sfw.png

1547352254.pthumerian_scout_fa_sfw.jpg

IdleCanvas

Terms and subject seem fine with me, your budget falls within where I quote for something like that.
Links below will provide samples of my work, NSFW samples naturally can't be linked here.
Turn around is typically a week with sketches provided within a day or so of initial consultation.

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anime Samples,
sta.sh: Anime Samples

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

dd4gvda-9fffa09d-b6ba-4097-bfcb-ea52f8763365.jpg

commboy_by_jessichan15_dd4gven-pre.jpg

macburger_by_jessichan15_dd4gvd3-pre.jpg

dd4gvde-04cfd129-3d50-41d7-990e-b1385dc038b6.jpg

dd4gvc1-56ffde4c-5269-4108-a039-d6d049b2a527.jpg

untitled_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbs-pre.jpg

sparky_by_jessichan15_dd4gvbp-pre.jpg

dd4gvex-e0ec54d0-b1a9-4e3f-b0dd-6c846c207640.jpg

dd4gvf2-505d6e28-bb7a-457c-85f1-7b23839706ff.jpg

pimpartist

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Pthumerian

Cuddly boy!
Hi, y'all :3 It was super hard for me to choose. I received offers from twenty-one different artist and I finally had to make the very, very hard choice as to who I want to commission. It was wonderful to see all your art and offers and I'm so pleased to have a resource, a list full of talented people to come back to when I inevitably want to do a similar project (since this project is my favorite type!) Thank y'all so much!