• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: {CLOSED} (NSFW) Artistic Freedom Character Design Commission | Male Shark | $80-120

Pthumerian

Cuddly boy!
Hello! I’m Pthumerian and I’m looking to get a reference sheet made of a character design I have in mind! He’s a very muscular, male, anthro shark. However, I don’t have a ready-made reference sheet for him.

Another challenging part of my commission is that I’m looking to give who I do commission some artistic freedom over his design in terms of markings/tattoos/ect. I feel most artist tend to do their best work when they’re allowed to have more autonomy and it would be great to find someone up for the challenge! I do have a few important points about his design: a few things here and there I want included like his eye and skin color as well as maybe some accessories. This does entail a more interactive process where we can work on ideas for the final design together.

Budget: looking to spend anywhere from $80-120

Time to complete: preferably a month or less, no more than two months.

Content of the commission:
  • 2 flat color, full body shots (front and back view)
  • A NSFW close-up (would pay more as well for an additional, alternate version. Can elaborate in DMs.)
  • Assorted text giving information about the character
Although having experience with these things is not at all entirely necessary, someone who does have experience in these areas would be great:

1. Very muscular male anatomy. Not hyper muscles but think big and beefy!

3. Sharks!

Thank you for reading :3 I look forward to seeing all your wonderful art!

Edited for formatting

pupsicle-c

berries & cream
Hello! I’m Pthumerian and I’m looking to get a reference sheet made of a character design I have in mind! He’s a very muscular, male, anthro shark. However, I don’t have a ready-made reference sheet for him.

Thank you for reading :3 I look forward to seeing all your wonderful art!

Edited for formatting

PM sent!

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
pxGgGXK.png
KK3XgXE.png

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

E7PwYGi.jpg

5e485dcee0.jpeg

doGzSK5.png

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

Toady

Commissions open!
Hey! I'm interested in your commission and will send you a pm- here are some examples of my work!

Commissionpage2.jpg
girlo.jpg
MOTW.jpg

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
Hey there, I am open for commissions right now and am interested in this. My price for something like this would be $50-60. Here is the latest ref I've done as an example. I do art full time so my turn around is pretty quick. I have more commission info and art examples linked in my signature.
1547846491.ashwolves5_lumi_ref.jpg

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Pthumerian

Cuddly boy!
Hello all! It's been so great seeing all your art x3 I should have made a decision, if not by the end of today, then definitely by the end of tomorrow!

Pthumerian

Cuddly boy!
Hello once again! I was faced with the difficult decision of picking just one artist from about two dozen talented people who reached out to me. I've now started talking with the artist I've chosen. Thank you all for submitting your bids. It was a great pleasure for me to see them all :3