• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] [NSFW] In a need for affordable artist

Moobutt

Milkin' your interest since, uh... Dunno!
G'day, denizens of the FA forums! This is probably... My second time posting? Not too sure. Anyways! I'll cut right to the chase.

In the process of fetching myself some bucks, I reckon my budget'll be somewhere around the $40s, so, here's your chance to make a quick buck! Provided you're okay with drawing this, that is- What is it that I'm looking for, you ask?

First, do take a looksie at the various images of the OC in question; Prancy! And before you ask, yes, he's portrayed as legal!

As you can see, he's:
-A bull anthro
-Cute
-Smol
-Pudgy
-Cute
-A bit bottom-heavy
-Happy-go-lucky
-Looks like chocolate
-Did I mention Cute? ...I did? TWICE?!

So, what am I looking for, in specific? Simple! I just want someone to be able to draw him when he's not all so jovial and clothed, and more so, ahem, ready. I've got a few ideas, but for the sake of those who don't wish to hear them and are just browsing, I won't go into specifics. This is just a scouting process, so I can choose the artist I like among all! And if it wasn't obvious already, you've gotta be willing to do NSFW!

I can make payments through PayPal only, so far, unless you have another method up for suggestion!

In the meantime, suggest your prices, show me examples, and keep on prancin' around!

zAqAqZ2.png

Last edited:

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested, I can show you some NSFW there

nat__at__by_jessichan15-dcoeabx.png

g3HDw1L.jpg

HqjEFWt.jpg

CA0gVSy.jpg

SfVPW8H.jpg

chibi_vaars__commission__by_jessichan15-dcllyvq.png

UXVP1oW.jpg

gQRZTZ4.jpg

JpJuVTA.jpg

2UA5NNV.jpg

Furry/Anthro:

º Head Shot: 15$
º Half Body: 30$
º Full Body: 50$

Anime or Cartoon Chibi:

º Head Shot: 10$
º Half Body: 20$
º Full Body: 30$

Prices are negotiable, but may vary if you want a detailed BG

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

29463465@400-1542842630.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

BunBunArt

Princess Bunny ♥
He's REALLY cute!

SKETCH

25€ per character

28567426@400-1536066898.jpg
29223244@400-1541003925.jpg

PLAIN COLORED SKETCH

27€ per character
28920158@400-1538743382.jpg
28565850@400-1536047028.jpg

SHADED COLORED SKETCH

35€ per character

29918279@400-1546207238.jpg
28956525@400-1539015106.jpg
28995815@400-1539294894.jpg

FULLY INKED

50€ per character

quaJisr.png
6r9sASS.png
28476036@400-1535373680.jpg

Maruskha

Hey! I'm interested in~
Here are some art style examples:

Prices:
Fullbody - 60 USD
Half - 40 USD
Bust up - 25 USD
Let me know if u are interested or have any questions~

Moobutt

Oh my freaky lord, I'd received one or two emails about the matter while I was away in college, but... I hadn't noticed just how many of you there were, gosh!

I'm currently reviewing each and every one of you, and will probably approach through PMs, but thanks to everyone who's so interested in doing a piece with me! I'll get back to you all soon!!

Oh- And my budget's upped to the $70 mark, so I can probably pick a few of you up, instead of just one person! Woohoo! I've updated the main post to reflect this, as well with payment options!

Moobutt

And thus, all my budget opportunities have been exhausted for now! I've sent PMs to the parties I'm interested in for this round, so I would like to humbly apologize if you didn't get one! :< But thank you so much, everyone, for all of your intrigue in wanting to draw my wonderful lil' bundle of joy, here. And I'm so sorry if I didn't get to pick through most here, I'm working with a somewhat limited budget, so I've gotta take it easy!

I'll be back next week with more opportunities, so when the time comes, I'll come back to the thread, bump it with a new budget, and get to scourin'! I might even make a list or something, so much good stuff, here...!

As before, keep on prancin' around!

zAqAqZ2.png

Picolo

I'm new here...helo helo helo....
And thus, all my budget opportunities have been exhausted for now! I've sent PMs to the parties I'm interested in for this round, so I would like to humbly apologize if you didn't get one! :< But thank you so much, everyone, for all of your intrigue in wanting to draw my wonderful lil' bundle of joy, here. And I'm so sorry if I didn't get to pick through most here, I'm working with a somewhat limited budget, so I've gotta take it easy!

I'll be back next week with more opportunities, so when the time comes, I'll come back to the thread, bump it with a new budget, and get to scourin'! I might even make a list or something, so much good stuff, here...!

As before, keep on prancin' around!

zAqAqZ2.png
good to hear ..good day to you ya!

Moobutt

Heads up, everyone! This bad boy's bein' opened up, yet again! Budget oughta be a little bit around the same area, and this time, I'm also looking for someone to provide me with a set of icons, for future reference.

As was the case last time, not only am I gonna try 'n look for a shot at an NSFW commish, but regular ones are fine, too! Just as long as you're willing to draw Prancy!

That's all! Here's hoping I get a few hits here and there, and return posters, go ahead and let me know, too!

I've updated the main post with a new budget!

Spicy Cheeto

Heads up, everyone! This bad boy's bein' opened up, yet again! Budget oughta be a little bit around the same area, and this time, I'm also looking for someone to provide me with a set of icons, for future reference.

As was the case last time, not only am I gonna try 'n look for a shot at an NSFW commish, but regular ones are fine, too! Just as long as you're willing to draw Prancy!

That's all! Here's hoping I get a few hits here and there, and return posters, go ahead and let me know, too!

I've updated the main post with a new budget!

I haven’t drawn a fursona before (I’m new). Would you like to be my first? My style is kind of weird so I understand if it’s not your thing. If you’re interested send me a message.
61AE502C-E0ED-4B0D-B728-9CA7C523D5F2.jpeg
7119A560-49FA-414C-88BD-C2187579804A.jpeg
9FE3BEC2-9E31-4058-A9DA-CA1ACC9FDB5F.jpeg
8378556B-A46C-47A8-8EBF-96143E9DFB6A.jpeg

Moobutt

And just like that, I return to the depths once more, after having found the artist I was looking for! Sorry to the new applicants, if you didn't get a PM from me; I wish I had more money to commission from you all, but alas, my budget is kind of limited! D:

Still, thanks for at least considering my character in the first place, I appreciate it! Art updates can be seen over at my FA page, in case you're curious to keep up with progress and the like!