• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: (CLOSED) NSFW requests open!

As my early Christmas present to y'all, I'm going to open up a few requests for some NSFW art!

You can see some examples of my art on my FA (chaoticbabel)

This thread might blow up so I might not be able to do all of them, but I'll keep a list and try my best!

Just leave a character ref, your FA username (so I can credit you), and some stuff you're into :>

Last edited:
Reactions: Yav

Yav

wig snatcher
Want to try my boy Xanadu?
image1.png
Also my FA is in my signature, but i can put it here aswell
And for what i'm into.. It's mainly on my profile, can't really list!
Thank you very much for the opportunity though! Your art style is very nice!

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Hey there!
Would you like to draw something kinky of my Deathless? Here's her refs: Deathless Refs
As for what I'm into, I love demons, satanic/demonic themes, and gothic/edgy lingerie!

Here's my FurAffinity:

Thanks so much! Your art is awesome!

• Love
Reactions: Yav

TrixZoro

I'm currently working on a new ref for him, but maybe you can draw something of him? His kinks and preferences are on his bio.

My FA page
Thank you for the chance!

Kingman

Inquisitor of the Radical Ordo
User name is Kingman
And stuff I'm into is bondage, collar and leash, hand cuffs, ball gags, and public auction scenes.

RealWolfBoy2502

I love boops and snuggles
As my early Christmas present to y'all, I'm going to open up a few requests for some NSFW art!

You can see some examples of my art on my FA (chaoticbabel)

This thread might blow up so I might not be able to do all of them, but I'll keep a list and try my best!

Just leave a character ref, your FA username (so I can credit you), and some stuff you're into :>

Attachments

• 451b5ecada4d06b7ebb40053ac54246d.jpg
    451b5ecada4d06b7ebb40053ac54246d.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 17