• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] Pride Icons for June!

AEstrella

Mickey!
EDIT: Hey folks, I'm no longer taking requests at this time! Thanks for everything, and Happy Pride!

Hey there! It's June!

I'm pretty new to the furry fandom, and I'm just starting out with a new art program, so I would love to get some practice in drawing various different species! Since it's Pride, why not make some gay stuff?

So! I'm offering headshot/busts over pride flag backgrounds. Just comment here with a reference and which flag(s) to use! Also, I'd like to know if you're okay with me posting yours on my FA, and if you want me to credit you/your character to yours.

Here are a few I've done so far:
1559446934.aestrella_pride_icon_kelfby_big.png
1559862416.aestrella_cookie_icon_ex.png

If you have any other particulars (like if you want it shaded or in a specific pose) just let me know!

Last edited:

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Userpage of BluefiremarkII -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Here's my gallery, you're welcome to use one of them~ i don't really care about the backround- whatever looks good with the character you choose, and you don't have to credit my characters- I'd like you to but if you don't at least put something saying it's not your character~

If you have questions about a character before drawin em let me know. After all, questions=better drawings!

Anyway, thanks for considering and or choosing my characters to draw! -Blue

WarriorWhispers

.Pedigree.
I would love a Bisexual flag for my husky. ^-^
1536801386.warriorwhispers_britepawcolour.jpg

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Last edited:

FluffyShutterbug

The Fox Is Back In Town!
Hey there! It's June!

I'm pretty new to the furry fandom, and I'm just starting out with a new art program, so I would love to get some practice in drawing various different species! Since it's Pride, why not make some gay stuff?

So! I'm offering headshot/busts over pride flag backgrounds. Just comment here with a reference and which flag(s) to use! Also, I'd like to know if you're okay with me posting yours on my FA, and if you want me to credit you/your character to yours.

Here are a few I've done so far:
1559446934.aestrella_pride_icon_kelfby_big.png
1559862416.aestrella_cookie_icon_ex.png

If you have any other particulars (like if you want it shaded or in a specific pose) just let me know!
Hey, hey, hey! Can I have a pride icon for my BF and I, too? ^w^

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
These are cute!
Would you like to draw my 80's girl Deathless with the Pansexual flag? Her outfit refs are below:

Rock out.png
Thanks so much! Happy pride month!

Can you do my trans boi Keo? I don't have a ref sadly... I kinda managed to lose all my art and my USB stick hah...