• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Benjie Foxilia

Supreme Femboy
[CLOSED]
Quite a while back, I'd had a semi-realistic ref done for my main fursona, Benjamin the kangaroo rat (whom of which has since then been renamed to Quinn). However, I'd never intended for it to remain his final sheet as, naturally, I decided that I wanted some changes in his design made over time along with wanting a change in style. While I don't currently have significant changes that I want to have made, I'm absolutely itching for a fresh reference sheet that includes a few extra things such as common attire, his "item" (the object of choice linked to said character), and a few listed facts about him along with his name off to the side or something. Perhaps grouped with the color reference bubbles--

I'm looking for a bit of a softer and toonier style this time around (but not toony to the point where it looks like it just jumped out of a modern-day western animation. Personally, I prefer anime. Lol). The semi-realism in his current sheet is well done, but it doesn't capture his shy boi personality at all. Highest I'd like to go for now is about $60, but I can certainly add onto that if necessary. This sheet would have quite a few things on it.

Link to a Dropbox folder of references will be provided privately to whomever I am commissioning. Access to said folder will be removed upon completion.

Specifics:
  • Front-back ref sheet of an anthro kangaroo rat. Preferred expression is a timid smile, but it's not necessary. Current semi-realistic sheet includes anatomical details and markings that I'd like changed. This will be discussed privately.
  • Quinn's signature item/object is a specific teddy bear. Reference will be provided.
  • Artist must be comfortable with the idea of cross-dressing as Quinn is a femboy. "Common attire" consists of a shirt, pair of glasses, pair of earrings, and a dress, for all of which references will be provided in the Dropbox folder. Clothes do not need to be drawn on my fursona as having them organized in a separate section of the sheet is preferred. They also do not need to be drawn to scale. Making them smaller to save space on the sheet and make them easier for the artist to draw is 100% okay and is also preferred.
If I think of anything else, I'll edit this post later.

Thanks a ton for stopping by!

Last edited:
Hi! I am available to do your ref sheet if you like my art. For $60 you can get a ref sheet that is front/back and four extras/close ups/detail shots/outfits.Text is free and optional. You can see more of my art here Artwork Gallery for ChocolateCoins -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
9idCv7f.png

pBvPnjQ.png

GQ3ivqR.png

xbuPDT5.png

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

i_hope_this_is_important_by_laponto-dck176e.jpg

summer_ana_by_queensolaris-dcqhx8n.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

1430827378.sushy_foxref_1_2015_comp.jpg

1423838634.sushy_quiff_referencesheet_comp1_2015.jpg

1432728798.sushy_jefrefcompile_2_2015.jpg

1432638582.sushy_jefrefcompile_1_2015.jpg

For cell-shaded reference sheets I charge $26 USD per full-body view. Please note me or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.