• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($35+) (CLOSED) Reference Page for Chubby Pig Comm

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
Seeking artist who can draw:

1. Chubby / fat characters / non-realistic art style (aka cartoon)
2. Backgrounds
3. NSFW art (nudity)

Willing to pay between $35 and $45. Here's the character I'd like drawn in a proper reference sheet (made using Fursona Maker, edited in gimp, and cropped out the dirty half):

Untitled.png

Last edited:

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet, who cost about 40$. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
1618347801.solaris91_belladonna.jpg

1628717325.solaris91_fiordaliso_profile.jpg

1619793872.solaris91_beatrice_profilo_2.jpg

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

I have experience in reference sheet, but for contractual reasons I cannot show

but I can make a sketch for you to evaluate my work, of course you wouldn't have to pay me or hire me if you don't like it

I can work both with flat arts, such as anime and cartoons, and with more realistic arts

and for the price you indicated I can make a sheet with front and back
and 3 or 4 more facial expressions

if this proposal interests you, you can send me a message here or on my discord (Luiz Paulo#2657)
Checked out your page and wow! Your realistic style really catches my eye (mainly on the Felicia pics). Instant watch <3

Still it is not what I'm looking for when it comes to this commission. Sorry.:'(

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts about reference sheet, who cost about 40$. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:
Apologies but after checking your Furaffinity page art, I've decided not to go with you for this comm.

Obsydian

Snow Cabbit
Hello there!
While my references normally price for $150 to start, I think your character is pretty cool and I'd be willing to make a basic front and back view for $45.
Also posting my sheet here in case you get a ref and decide to pursue other art instead!

1.png2.png
You can see more of my artwork at my FurAffinity!
Here's an example of a larger character (seen from the back): HERE

Milk_Beef

Hey! I draw a lot of chubby characters, I'd love to work with you on your commission!
If you want an example, here's a [ good example! ]
I draw both NSFW and SFW art, too. My commissions are in my gallery of you want to see them!
Please let me know of you're interested, I'd love to work with you! If not, I hope you find an artist to help you out!

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
I appreciate everyone who showed interest in drawing my character! After much thought I have chosen an artist for the commission and will close this thread. Thank you!!