• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

[CLOSED] Sacrifice your Sonas [3/3]

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Ah, so you’re a furry of culture too :p
Poor Iggy, it must’ve been complete hell to face against that mean-ass birb :(

Iggy a gangsta he can handle anything. >.>
But I agree, that bird was terrifying. x3

spoonful-of-jam

This is an awesome idea, thank you SO much for doing this! :) Is it okay if I use a character of mine that isn't my sona? Just cause I don't currently have a ref sheet for my sona, aside from a really old one that I now hate. If so, I'd love to "sacrifice" my character Brandy.

https://flic.kr/p/2krA9bm

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
This is an awesome idea, thank you SO much for doing this! :) Is it okay if I use a character of mine that isn't my sona? Just cause I don't currently have a ref sheet for my sona, aside from a really old one that I now hate. If so, I'd love to "sacrifice" my character Brandy.

https://flic.kr/p/2krA9bm

Characters are more than welcome, basically if you own it you can submit it. :)

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Update: Three Artists have been chosen, and have agreed to work on the project.
There are forty two Days until the Raffle closes.
You can see the countdown here.

Last edited:

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Oh if this is till going Id love to submit my Sona!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Oh if this is till going Id love to submit my Sona!

Yep, it goes on until this countdown ends.
I've added your name to the list of participating members.
Thank you for your sacrifice. I love your ref sheet. <3

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Yep, it goes on until this countdown ends.
I've added your name to the list of participating members.
Thank you for your sacrifice. I love your ref sheet. <3
Dawww glad you like her!! And wuhuuu I shall wait for that countdown haha

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
Good. I'm all about sacrifices.

L̶̦̬̋̓o̶͖̔́t̵̤͐ş̶͝ ̸̞̰́a̶̯̔ͅṅ̵̢̕d̵̗͗͝ ̷̟͋l̴͓͎̐͐o̵̞͈̐́t̵̫͕̐s̶̫̕ ̸̗̄̀ǫ̷̞̂v̴̞̥̆͘ ̵̪̇͒s̴̝͕̃̈́ā̶̢̮̚c̶̙̜̀͊r̸̯̺̃i̴͕̪̍f̷̫̚ȉ̴͚c̸͎̳̾͠ȅ̶̝͜s̴̢̈.̷̢̈́.̵̦̯͝.̶̩̦̓

Now, I can't decide which of my sonas would be better here - so I let you take your pick!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
First warning: Less than a month left.

Capture.JPG

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Second warning: Less than ten days left.

Capture.JPG

Bllst

I've seen this thread up for a while, and every time I see it, I think "I should submit a sona in there." Today, I finally cross that rubicon.

This is a super cool thing you're doing!

Here's Sugie, my, uh, tooth faerie. She's nice, I promise.

Refs:

More refs:

Attachments

• sugie_wolfiedrawie_sfw_by_somatichaberdashery_dec99x2-pre.jpg
    sugie_wolfiedrawie_sfw_by_somatichaberdashery_dec99x2-pre.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 68
  • Sugie.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 6

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I've seen this thread up for a while, and every time I see it, I think "I should submit a sona in there." Today, I finally cross that rubicon.

This is a super cool thing you're doing!

Here's Sugie, my, uh, tooth faerie. She's nice, I promise.

Refs:

More refs:

Added <3
I'm already in love.

TR273

Pirate Fox Mom
This sounds like a really interesting concept, ok I'll toss my general purpose test character into the mix.
Sort of what she normally looks like

1622917847528.png

Reference: (SFW nude)
Sally is a Kitsune, she's older than she appears, has seen a lot so very little surprises her, has a wicked sense of humour, none violent (for the most part) unless you hurt her friends...then watch out.
Doesn't smoke, occasionally drinks, takes most social situations by storm.
Hates mayonnaise.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
This sounds like a really interesting concept, ok I'll toss my general purpose test character into the mix.
Sort of what she normally looks like

View attachment 112240

Reference: (SFW nude)
Sally is a Kitsune, she's older than she appears, has seen a lot so very little surprises her, has a wicked sense of humour, none violent (for the most part) unless you hurt her friends...then watch out.
Doesn't smoke, occasionally drinks, takes most social situations by storm.
Hates mayonnaise.

Added ~ <3
A pirate fox you say...hmmm...

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Thank you for the opportunity! Honestly, you were a great fire under my tail to get my reference sheet finished. I've been messing with it for over a year, fixing things here and there and tweaking. (Or procrastinating all together.) I'm so happy to have finished it today, just in time! Although, now I see I should have worked with the size limitations for uploading on the main site a bit better, as this smaller version is difficult to read *sigh*... Oh well, maybe that's a project for the next few months haha! Thank you again!

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Thank you for the opportunity! Honestly, you were a great fire under my tail to get my reference sheet finished. I've been messing with it for over a year, fixing things here and there and tweaking. (Or procrastinating all together.) I'm so happy to have finished it today, just in time! Although, now I see I should have worked with the size limitations for uploading on the main site a bit better, as this smaller version is difficult to read *sigh*... Oh well, maybe that's a project for the next few months haha! Thank you again!

Added ~ <3

I have a link on my ref submission to a much larger size for those who want to zoom in and get all those close-up views. There's no shame in uploading the "normal" sheet and then having a link to the higher quality piece for artists and art-appreciators to use. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Warning: 12 hours left before this opportunity is closed!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

FayeBunny

I'd like to submit my sona if it isn't too late. I meant to do this a couple days ago, but I kept forgetting. ^^' This is such a nice thing to do, and seems like a win for everyone involved!

Th gallery for more image references if necessary

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I'd like to submit my sona if it isn't too late. I meant to do this a couple days ago, but I kept forgetting. ^^' This is such a nice thing to do, and seems like a win for everyone involved!

Th gallery for more image references if necessary

You're in time. It ends at 11:00 pm EST so there's four hours to go from here.
Added ~ <3

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
*hyperventilating*

Congrats to the winners!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Wait, who won? Congrats to the winners by the way.

Chomby

I'll poke your butt.
Wait, who won? Congrats to the winners by the way.
They haven't been announced yet. I'm just pre-congratulating them. lol

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
I'm late in saying this since work got the best of me but the ability to apply is now closed.
I'll be picking three people from the list and once the artwork is finished, the winners (with their art) will be announced here.

Thanks to all who put themselves forward. If people like what comes out of it, I may do this again sometime.

Last edited:

Kuroserama

Just a fox.
Added ~ <3

I have a link on my ref submission to a much larger size for those who want to zoom in and get all those close-up views. There's no shame in uploading the "normal" sheet and then having a link to the higher quality piece for artists and art-appreciators to use. :)
Brilliant! Worked like a charm, thank you so much! A simple solution that I'm happy with. I was getting all huffy that I'd have to rework all my hard work! Thank you so much for that idea.

Also, I can't wait to see the finished pieces! I love when I recognize people in art or in artist's commission examples. As silly as it may sound, it's like "Look, my friends are famous!" This was just really neat of you to do. A very special thing to share with the community. Thanks again!