• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($15+) (CLOSED) Seeking someone to draw cartoonish avatar

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
I really like this Yu-Gi-Oh! card, Orion. I know the card is outdated and absolute trash, but I have a nostalgic love for the monster that borders on obsession. Willing to pay between $15-$20 for this (slightly NSFW) avatar commission - willing to pay up to $25 if alternate versions of avatar are ok with you. I'm looking for an artist who draws in an cartoonish or exaggerated style. Not looking for a painting, just something goofy and fun. Maybe he's doing the Sonic Adventure pose while saying "Eat Ass!" or something dumb like that.

Here are some images of Orion for reference:

R.jpg
OriontheBattleKing-TF04-JP-VG.jpg
OriontheBattleKing-DOR-EN-VG-NC.png

LovelyRaccoons

NSFW ARTIST
I CAN DO IT! I'm an NSFW artist. Heres an example of my headshots
PM me for the full gallery ^^

Attachments

• 20210917_221343.png
    20210917_221343.png
    91.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210917_221747.png
    20210917_221747.png
    46 KB · Views: 14

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! If the NSFW aspect of the avatar is *only* the dialogue, then I'm on board with this. I love zany cartoony expressions and I used to play with YuGiOh cards a bit.
I do digital headshot avatars for 5$, and yes, I can do variations (additional charging can be arranged depending on how many variations you're looking for). Examples:
If however you're looking for something more defined, i can also offer a cellshaded bust shot for 25$, but the addition of variations would go over your budget.
Silly expressions examples: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/36120535/

Payment via Paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. Feel free to PM me here at the forums if interesred, or note me on FA https://www.furaffinity.net/user/valery91thunder/ or email me at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it.

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

LizardKing05

Life is so tiresome
After thinking it over, I've settled on an artist for this commission. I want to thank everyone who offered to draw my avatar!