• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) (CLOSED) Steampunk Flying Dutchman/Renaissance Frigate

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Hello.

I am currently looking for someone to do an atmospheric Steampunk flying ship/Frigate themed art piece, preferably a wider piece so we can see the battle raging(although possibly a bit blurry due to being out of focus) behind the character as well with several flying ships between warring nations.

The character, my Fursona, will be standing in a ready position with his left arm and paw outwards while shouting "FIRE!" on the ship's deck, aiming at a nearby out-of-shot enemy vessel. Dressed in a Captain's outfit and a cutlass on his left side and a holster with a gun on his right side. For his hat I am looking for something Steampunk and less gaudy/fancy compared to what was common in the Renaissance era.

If you feel you are up to the task let me know down below. Refs for my character will be sent upon finding an artist as well as providing more details if need be.

Cheers!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Lots of interesting artists here for sure! :D

I appreciate people's interest in this job. Will leave it open for a couple more days then pick someone from the interested parties.

Saokymo

Art Cookie
I really want to take this one on just for the challenge of the ships and scenery. :O Steampunk is an awesome theme to work in, too!

My FA Gallery is here with samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration that includes everything - full color, full background, lots of details, etc. For a digital illustration like this I can offer a quote price of $90.

Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions, or add me on Discord as Saokymo #1598. I really want to see the results of this piece no matter who you commission it from - this sounds like an incredible action scene!

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
May as well drop some refs for my character while we're at it so people can see what to expect in terms of character at least.

Rather simplistic in terms of design; A black wolf with a blue nose, blue eyes, scar over his nose and a mechanical limb from the elbow with scars around the elbow socket.

I really want to take this one on just for the challenge of the ships and scenery. :O Steampunk is an awesome theme to work in, too!

My FA Gallery is here with samples and basic commission prices. I generally charge a flat fee per illustration that includes everything - full color, full background, lots of details, etc. For a digital illustration like this I can offer a quote price of $90.

Please feel free to send a DM if you have any questions, or add me on Discord as Saokymo #1598. I really want to see the results of this piece no matter who you commission it from - this sounds like an incredible action scene!
I appreciate the interest. ^^

Will decide after work tomorrow.

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
Jesus. Didn't think I'd be getting this many interested artists to be honest. ^^''
All with their distinct styles, too. I genuinely appreciate all the interest. I've made my choice and will be contacting the artist soon with further details.

~Edit~
Hmm.. Am I allowed to post the finished piece here?

Nike_M_Aguaraguazu

Fantasy Artist
Jesus. Didn't think I'd be getting this many interested artists to be honest. ^^''
All with their distinct styles, too. I genuinely appreciate all the interest. I've made my choice and will be contacting the artist soon with further details.

~Edit~
Hmm.. Am I allowed to post the finished piece here?
I think you can post the finished piece. There isn't any guideline that says you can't post an update.
I think.

As for me, I would like to see the finished piece!