• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: (CLOSED temporarily) SR2 Semi-SFW artwork - Looking for fursonas

F

FrostHeart

I'm planning my first actual art project. It will be based in a Saints Row 2 style Saints Hideout. I'm looking for fursonas to use in the project. If you're interested, I'll need a full body image of the sona you want me to use. I'm going to convert any anthro / digitigrade feet into more human-like feet, just need the image for reference, body shape, and head. Since I'm on phone, I can zoom, so I don't require a headshot.
Right now all I need are pole-dancers, and gang members.
If interested I'll need
1 - The full body image. KEEP IT SFW!
2 - your role (gang member or dancer)
3 - description of clothes/jewelry (need at least one piece of purple) if wearing one earring, put (L) or (R) for left or right. ex. Purple unzipped hoodie, hood down, white Vneck shirt, gold hoop earring (R), black collar with gold spikes, dark blue denim shorts, red flip-flops.
4 - gang members choose one of the following poses, pose is different based on location in the picture. smoking, drinking, or holding their weapon (give me a weapon type like assault rifle, revolver, katana, etc.)
5 - I'll give credit to everyone. Let me know if you want your furaffinity forum name, furaffinity name, or both in the credits. If you want your furaffinity name, I'll need that. Or you can choose to remain anonymous.

Note : I'm only using females as dancers (2). Also, dancers need at least one "sexy" item of clothing, (3) like a bikini top, bikini bottom, thong, etc.
Also, might throw in a bar, so one or two random gang members (2) might be swapped to a bartender.
I'll put CLOSED in the title when I have enough/too many. I'm a slow worker, so I'd probably do 3 at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
This looks hella interesting!
You can try my girl Deathless if you want to!
She has no visible piercings, although if you want, you can add a gold earring on her left ear or a silver septum piercing (hoop between nostrils)!
Deathless.jpg

tGsLW1F.jpg
You can definitely use her as a dancer (just please keep her clothed/covered)!
Thanks so much for the chance!

Vamux

Anarcho-Punk Derg
Hey'a, could always try adding my boy in. Probably would work best as one'a those gangster fellas.
If you do decide to use me, then for clothes I'd say just use whatever you think fits dude. Personally, I'd like if you could fit in a purple leather jacket, some undershirt with it probably white, and jeans n' shit. Nothing too flashy. I'd also enjoy the pose of my character be holding his weapon, of which I'd like to think revolver fits best.
HGP82WD.png
yYxdfme.jpg
qdVxtgY.png

Beetle the Minty Dragon

Tragically Lactose Intolerant
This is Priscilla, I'd like for her to be a dancer. Crop top purple unzipped hoodie, dark gray scoop neck crop top, mid thigh length white jean shorts, dark gray kitten high heels.

IMG_1438.jpg

F

FrostHeart

This looks hella interesting!
You can try my girl Deathless if you want to!
She has no visible piercings, although if you want, you can add a gold earring on her left ear or a silver septum piercing (hoop between nostrils)!
View attachment 82413
tGsLW1F.jpg
You can definitely use her as a dancer (just please keep her clothed/covered)!
Thanks so much for the chance!
I never use nudity in my art... atm at least.
You didn't specify an outfit. I can make one up, if you want. But I'll at least need a theme. (Gothic, police, etc.)

Trevorbluesquirrel

Neat idea!

If I'm not too odd, I think I'd look good as a bartender!

Or, a gang member drinking otherwise!

Forum name is good!

Attachments

• Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    Trevor_Reference_Small.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 28
F

FrostHeart

Heads up, if you don't specify how you want to be credited I'll just use your forum name.

F

FrostHeart

So far have 3. I'll start around 2 PM. Temporarily CLOSED for requests, as I'm a slow worker. Leave a comment if you're interested though, and I'll message you when I start accepting people. ALSO, dancers aren't required to wear purple. Only gang members.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
I never use nudity in my art... atm at least.
You didn't specify an outfit. I can make one up, if you want. But I'll at least need a theme. (Gothic, police, etc.)
You can use the other outfit (goth latex thingy) in the spoiler (sorry I didn't specify!) ❤

F

FrostHeart

My sketchbook is full, I'll be able to start sometime between Monday-Thursday.