• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Closed) Two character colored piece of some flat-chested gals

Douevenfishbro

Hey gang! Been quite a while since I've been here (so much so I forgot my old account info @.@) but have worked with folks on here before.

Getting to business, I am looking for a two character colored picture of two gals (a feline and an otter) that have pretty small bust sizes (Flat - AA cup). Not looking for anything fancy or expensive, just a clean sketch will do. Price range is around $70~$90, although a bit more if the style is really wonderful. And there is not that much of a time range it is needed in, just not like a year away or so - communication is key.

Feel free to PM or to reply here if you are interested and thank you!

Kordyne

I'm currently offering 25% off on commissions of furry/anthro characters all May if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/

Here are some examples of my work:

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Clean sketch you say?
How clean are we talking? Like "practically an inked drawing" clean:
d4rtld1-a56befd4-21c7-4ec4-9a7f-f2f2c390a1b9.png

Or were you thinking something a bit looser?

1651767848492.png

d5bdrvm-93fb0d24-0146-4e8c-a184-bf89c3dc81ce.png

solaris91

Hello, i would like to realize your commission. Here some example of my arts and price. Don't be afraid to ask for more information:

1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

commission sheet 1.jpg

1613577751.solaris91_commissione_ritratti.jpg

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you on your commission. Here are my prices and examples, and please check out my gallery if you'd like to see more! My current turn around time is within a few days of payment, with frequent work in progress updates! Feel free to message me any time ★
View attachment 131224

WhiteGuardian

RibooDragon

Hey gang! Been quite a while since I've been here (so much so I forgot my old account info @.@) but have worked with folks on here before.

Getting to business, I am looking for a two character colored picture of two gals (a feline and an otter) that have pretty small bust sizes (Flat - AA cup). Not looking for anything fancy or expensive, just a clean sketch will do. Price range is around $70~$90, although a bit more if the style is really wonderful. And there is not that much of a time range it is needed in, just not like a year away or so - communication is key.

Feel free to PM or to reply here if you are interested and thank you!
Assuming you got a ref in hand, I can do this commission request for 90USD for both characters full body full colored, which falls within your range. My turnaround is less than a week for you getting your piece! If you're interested, hit me up on Discord!

Reread this morning and saw you were looking for clean sketches, something I can do for 52.50 for both your characters! if you'd like them flatted that brings it up to 67.50

Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: Riboodragon@hotmail.com

commission_sheet__slots_available_5_5__by_riboo_df2a22r-pre.png

_c__toffi_by_riboo_df4p7iz-pre.jpg
_c__death_from_above__by_riboo_df3njb6-pre.jpg

thistle_by_riboo_df3x4be-250t.png

Last edited:

Douevenfishbro

Woo, thanks all for the interest! Some very neat styles around here! I will probably give closer looks to things tomorrow and decide then just in case anyone else wants to put in interest~ Thank you again!

Crayons Are Snacks

Where the heck am I?
Both are good, was more looking for the second choice (but colorized) with this post, although depends on cost of either, of course!
For a colorized sketch of two characters you’re looking at $60. Also, upon the decision to buy from me, I send a rough composition before payment to make sure that I’m on the right track with what they’re envisioning.

NeoCanis

Hello! I am interested, and here is my FA gallery at NeoCanis, if you like my art, you can note me on FA, I am looking forward to be working with you. : )

Douevenfishbro

Hey gang, thanks for all of the interest! :O So many lovely artists! Gonna close this up for now and look and pick someone tomorrow hopefully! Sorry to take a bit, crazy weekend~ Will also probably keep several of you in mind for future projects. Thanks again and be well!