• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: ($150+) (CLOSED!) Winged Kobold Reference Sheet

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
((Artist has been selected. Original description below.))

---------------

It's been a while since I put in one of these hires, isn't it?

It's reference sheet time again. The character I'm looking to have referenced this time is my winged kobold, Oliver.

This time, it's front, back, side, 2 outfits, and 1 headshot. Flats, as is typical for a reference sheet.

To get some ideas flowing, the outfits I have in mind are "private investigator" and "junkyard knight".

SFW only.

I'm still working out the color palette. I'm not sure how to handle "prismatic scales" without causing some serious headaches (it's supposed to be subtle and soft, the character's not meant to look like an obvious rainbow, just metallic with a little extra color), and if I don't have this worked out by the time I choose an artist we can coordinate just what it means.

I'm setting an ideal budget of $200 for this one (I do have flex room). Payment is via PayPal, as usual.

Looking to choose my artist on August 13th.

Last edited:

WhiteGuardian

junkyardflower

laughs nervously
hiya, i'd love to be considered! an opalescent design being incorporated over the scales shouldn't be an issue, i've done a few digital studies in the past with effects like those!
take a look through my gallery to get a feel for my art and price range!
line_up.png

Kordyne

I'm open for commissions if you'd like to have a look: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/28908366/ I'm offering a free character sketch with every commission all August :)

Here are some examples of my work, including a couple of past reference sheets (although the characters are human :p):

Honeyy

Although I’m usually drawing more humans nowadays, I don’t find anthros difficult at all! But I can still see how it could leave you feeling skeptical. I’d love if you’d consider browsing some examples of my work, and if it catches your eye, I wouldn’t mind doing a few sketches of the character you have in mind to show you how they would look in my style (free of charge, of course). Thank you!

zulzul

Hi, I'm very interested in working with you
my work tends towards realism, but i am also very skilled with the cell shading arts.

here are my portfolios for you to review

cel shading arts

my working method is as follows:
1st the contractor sends me details of how he wants the commission (icon, full body, with background, number of characters, poses and if possible references) and we also combine the value
2nd I send 3 to 5 sketches for you to choose, then I refine the line art of the chosen one for better visualization
3rd after the approval of the lineart I expect the full payment of the agreed amount
4th as soon as the value is debited, I proceed following the process of lighting and shading> colorication> detailing, and during the process I send prints for you to go I follow the progress

*this process may vary depending on the complexity of the illustration

you can send me a message here or on my discord if you want (Luiz Paulo#2657)

If you are interested in my work but have questions, I can send you a sketch, no obligation

D685ab7f

Hai! I would love to take your commission!! Here are some examples of my works:
Exp (25).png

Exp (24).png

Exp (17).png

Please visit this link for more example of my artwork, most of them are NSFW so I can't post it right here...

Here is my commission information:

You can contact me through:
Furaffinity: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/d685ab7f/
InkBunny: https://inkbunny.net/D685ab7f
Email: d685ab7fh2o@gmail.com

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hello! Let me know if you are interesed

Attachments

• IMG_20220730_090434_563.jpg
    IMG_20220730_090434_563.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220721_201235_155.jpg
    IMG_20220721_201235_155.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220721_201225_379.jpg
    IMG_20220721_201225_379.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220721_201222_304.jpg
    IMG_20220721_201222_304.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 5

RibooDragon

Deviant artFur AffinityTwitch TwitterTumblr InstagramItakuKo-Fi

Alright for what you're looking for my current estimate is
For front/back/side 160 USD
2 outfits 60 USD
1 headshot 20 USD
Total estimated at 240 USD
(Sorry I had to edit because I forgot to account for this being a custom)

Best way to contact me is through Discord: Riboo#5557

df2a22r-d27b0677-9330-44b4-93c0-82001fd346b5.png

~• What else I offer•~

Chibis
$15

micro_mack_by_riboo_df5jzuy-pre.png?toke
df5jzuu-58252b8f-8225-40cb-b74e-f7ba9e6c
df73b83-947d7b42-929f-4868-8613-67e7023f3e4b.png

Into the fray

$120

_c__fang_by_riboo_df5q5zu-fullview.jpg?t
_c__death_from_above__by_riboo_df3njb6-p
df2qgt9-68df0c44-1d49-4cc3-a6ff-5884cd25
_c__corruption_by_riboo_df2hq23-fullview
df2o9kq-b022580c-7189-4c50-ba77-76209218
phoenix_by_riboo_df2fnk7-fullview.jpg?to

~*Track record*~
~•
TOS •~

~• Turn around time
•~

Less than a week

I work on a slot based system and will let you know what slot you're in when you place your commission! First come first served​

By commissioning me you agree to my TOS

Standard form
Name:
Where I can contact you:
Commission type:
References:
Details of Commission:
Paypal email:
Questions:
Custom/Ref sheet form
Name:
Height:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Body type:
Outfit:
Extras:
Color Palette:
Personality:
Appearance:
Expressions:

Contact

Discord: Riboo#5557
Email: Riboodragon@hotmail.com

Queerstalline-Void

Ryn ⛤they/them
Hello! I'm Ryn, and I'd love to work with you, I'm very interested in doing a commission together! Here are my Prices and Examples, and please check out my Gallery if you'd like to see more, as I can work in a variety of styles!
The best way for me to give you an exact price is if you'd fill out my Pricing Form!
★ I take payment through Paypal and Kofi!★
★ My current turnaround time is within a few days of payment!★
★I send Work in Progress updates frequently, so feel free to ask for any edits to get exactly the art you want!★
★I can be flexible with prices and am willing to work within a budget, do payment plans, or reduce prices for large batches of art or long-term projects!★
★Feel free to message me any time!★

Attachments

• reference sheet commss.png
    reference sheet commss.png
    883.1 KB · Views: 9

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1658674084.sushy_refcomp_sandslash.jpg

1635946275.sushy_refsheet_sfw.jpg

1626786843.sushy_refsheet1.jpg

1548530983.sushy_ref2018.jpg

1495114463.sushy_refcomp.jpg

For creating the reference sheet like you described I charge $152 USD. Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

Hello!
My rate for the described amount of work would be $200 ($250 for the shaded version as the example below)
fenja1200px.jpg

FA gallery
Tumblr gallery

If you'd like to work with me and you're more comfortable with Discord or Telegram, you can contact me there
Telegram: @old_world_bird
Discord: Bird#8421

Vermilion

I'd like to give Oliver a try. The way you describe the scale sound so interesting. Here's some examples of sheets I've done before.

The first one I came up with the outfits that fit best for her character who usually dresses in monochromatics.
The second one was more for fun and a sketchy style reference examples that are very colorful.
The third one was for a customer who wanted just the basics and a facial expression.

As well as the reference of what you're asking for, I'd like to make you five telegram stickers.
All this and I can do it for $100 so you still have some to spend on another commission piece of your liking.
If interested contact me here, my FA Notes for Neuroticsoulgobbler, or on telegram under benakittie.

NinaGrey