• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Closed

Oneiroi

Hello!
I'm currently looking for someone to help me design a dragon character of mine. I have no visual refs - only a pintrest board for inspiration. I have some specifics in mind but you can have freedom with the design outside of those.

I'm looking for a flat colored, full body. I am also open to the idea of a ref sheet.

My budget at the moment is $70 paid via paypal. I would prefer the work to be done within a month.

Thanks for your time!

Sugar.Rush

Void| Anthro Artist | Feral Artist
Hello!
I'm currently looking for someone to help me design a dragon character of mine. I have no visual refs - only a pintrest board for inspiration. I have some specifics in mind but you can have freedom with the design outside of those.

I'm looking for a flat colored, full body. I am also open to the idea of a ref sheet.

My budget at the moment is $70 paid via paypal. I would prefer the work to be done within a month.

Thanks for your time!

Sent you a note!

Botticella89

Hides Between Pigment and Pixels
commission_priceing_and_samples_by_botticella89-dcj19rz.jpg

sushy

Gundam Meister
Hi, I am interested too. Here are some examples of my work:

1494873868.sushy_guilmon.jpg

1476282884.sushy_dragon_2016.jpg

1490969547.sushy_swordfighter.jpg

1446304338.sushy_blackcat.jpg

1429219362.sushy_seadino_2015.jpg

I can make you a flat-colored reference sheet with two views of your dragon character for $65 USD.
Please note me on FA or e-mail me at sushychan(at)gmail.com if you want to work with me.

LadyLyreBird

Local Birb Lady

Oneiroi

Thanks for applying everyone! I have found an artist. If someone is reading and you can draw dragons, feel free to leave your info anyway as I will be looking to commission art of him once its done.