• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Clothing Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTaintedLoveO

glowing objects! :D
well, what do you usually wear?

better be something good looking ;)

Bloodshot_Eyes

- Button down with the sleeves rolled up
- T-shirt
- boxers
- jeans
- combat boots
- socks...

Then stuff like spikey wrist thingies, and a wallet chain...

Edit: Though today I'm wearing a tight T and chick pants... I feel like such a fag... >_>

Last edited:

OTaintedLoveO

- T-shirt
- boxers
- jeans
- combat boots
- socks...

where are the shoes? XD nah, jk, but combat boots? o.o

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
Usually.... An overly big t-shirt. Colors vary from black, blue, green, brown, or red. Baggy jeans, black or blue. And usually a sweat-jacket, black.

If it's winter, I'll just throw on my leather or flannel jacket over the sweat jacket.

Edit: Also, brown leather work boots, brown leather belt. Allll the time.

Akro

Cargo pants, usually black or khaki colored, and some kinda dark t-shit with nothing on it. I actually have a favorite outfit, ill try to get a pic sometime. It shows of my arm muscles enough to make me happy

OTaintedLoveO

Usually.... An overly big t-shirt. Colors vary from black, blue, green, brown, or red. Baggy jeans, black or blue. And usually a sweat-jacket, black.

If it's winter, I'll just throw on my leather or flannel jacket over the sweat jacket.

Edit: Also, brown leather work boots, brown leather belt. Allll the time.

- T-shirt
- boxers
- jeans
- combat boots
- socks...

Then stuff like spikey wrist thingies, and a wallet chain...

Edit: Though today I'm wearing a tight T and chick pants... I feel like such a fag... >_>
LOL stomp on people's toes much? xD i always imagine that happening!

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Tshirts and cargo shorts or tshirts and jeans depending on the weather. It's boring but comfortable.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Hmm.

Sometimes I go for a FotN look with leather boots, a leather duster, a wide brimmed leather hat, and black jeans. Maybe a leather vest too.

Sometimes I prefer a more Victorian look complete with a nice Top Hat.

Sometimes I do a more traditional look complete with fishnets, though I've yet to have the heart to change my hair for the hawk.

Sometimes I just go for something sharp, fine dress clothes and shoes.

But most commonly I don't have anything important to make the effort for and I just dress something casual. No matter what I'm wearing I'm always wearing my silver (bat, ankh, rings, etc.)

One guess to what color all of my clothes are.

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
I just don't have normal shoes.

Plus, these have saved my toes from getting crushed by - A washing machine, a refrigerator, a wooden pallet at work, a hammer, a car door (was helping a friend carry it). STEEL-TOED FTW

OTaintedLoveO

Plus, these have saved my toes from getting crushed by - A washing machine, a refrigerator, a wooden pallet at work, a hammer, a car door (was helping a friend carry it). STEEL-TOED FTW

sounds like someone in a band? :p

Bloodshot_Eyes

Plus you can walk in them for HOURS...

...mine don't have steel toe. T_T

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
I would be if anyone around where I live wanted to be in a band with me... Most of my friends that play anything are always busy with their girlfriends and their alcohol. :C

And yeah, my feet don't completely die from these boots either. :B

OTaintedLoveO

I would be if anyone around where I live wanted to be in a band with me... Most of my friends that play anything are always busy with their girlfriends and their alcohol. :C

drugs are bad for you :V

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
My clothing comes in all colors as long as it's black.

Seriously.

Black t-shirt, black jeans, black leather belt. When it's cold, I wear a jacket, always unzipped. My two favorite jackets are a tan suede jacket and a green jacket from the Western Antique Automobile and Airplane Museum.

Tao

Hare Boi
Same style of black and white Vans that I've worn forever, plus tight-ish jeans or shorts, a t-shirt and a hoodie or jacket of some kind and my bandanna

Bir

Dream a little dream of me..
Ermm...

Most of the time?

Either a skirt and tank top with my Sparta-sandals, or jeans and a regular t-shirt, or pjs. xD Most of the time, it's my PJs. And always? My Spartan sandals or my Converse, or bearfooted. My hair is never up, either.

Kommodore

well what is it?
Usually fatigues of various styles with hiking boots of various styles. I have been looking for some good khakis to mix it up a bit though.
If it is cold or I am going out I wear a black peat coat. Otherwise I wear a plain t-shirt.
And always a fedora. Never leave the house without my fedora. Doing it for years and I am not about to stop now.

Citrakayah

Rude Camera
Flannel, jeans, and steel toe work boots are the usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.