• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Clothing Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
It depends on what I have planned for the day. usualy a pair of jeans and a shirt.

Tiomara

Cest La Vie!
Hmmm, I usually like the old style tripp pants with some random tshirt, if not that I go for whatever is in my closet at the time, it varies from day to day

Zaraphayx

Banned
Banned
Black T-shirt
Black Cargo pants
Work boots

All from Wal-Mart baby, haters gonna hate because I'm stylin' on them.

TheRandomGuy

(insert meme here)
T-shirt (usually some color like Blue)
Loose fitting jeans (I can wear tight jeans, I just don't want to)
Tennis shoes.

The textbook definition of casual.

xiath

Rocket to your face.
-A black fedora hat.
-Ether a white undershirt and a black button-up shirt. Worn un-buttoned and ether long or short-sleeved, weather permitting. Or just a white or black shirt.
-Black leather belt that I have had for most of my life.
-Black jeans.
-Black vans with white trim and lace.
-A gun-metal colored pocketwatch fastened to one of the belt keepers and put in the small pocket of my jeans.
-A pair of Oakley brand prescription glasses (not sun glasses), since I am near blind as a bat without them.

Alexistar

ffff... uuu sometimes I wear weeaboo shit like kimono or hanbok because I collect asian traditional wear but most of the time you'll see me in some godforgotten T-shirt and a pair of soft pants. No socks. I hate socks.

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Medium t-shirt "fitting"
Tight jeans + Boxers (it is a bit of an art putting them on)
White or gray ankle socks
Black canvas PF Flyers Number 5

Shred Uhh Sore Us

Unbreakable
Whatever I pull out of my closet/pile of clean clothes.

My wardrobe mainly consists of band tees ranging from sizes youth large to adult XL most being adult small or youth large, jeans that are either somewhat baggy or skinny jeans, some with holes in them usually caused by getting too low when playing guitar(several with holes in the crotch, yes I still wear them in public), thermals with cool graphics on the front, and I'm also a sucker for twofers.

Pretty much no matter what I wear I end up looking like a hippie due to my long hair and beanie that has a marijuana leaf on it and a button that says "iDream" with a peace sign.

Black T-shirt
Black Cargo pants
Work boots

All from Wal-Mart baby, haters gonna hate because I'm stylin' on them.

Dude Wal-Mart has some fucking legit clothes, no lie.

Fiesta_Jack

Calix Meus Inebrians
Leather Jacket
Band shirts
Ripped/faded jeans from 2006 or earlier.
Leather Jacket
Socks (White or gray, never black. Fuck black socks, those are disgusting)
Vans
Security or my band's hat
Bandanna on my neck
Chain wrapped on my right wrist
Armband on my left wrist, with monster tabs on keyrings safety pinned into it

Tally

Jeans (Not tight, damn it!), T-shirts. And depending on the weather, I might but something on top of that.

Adelin

Jeans (Not tight, damn it!), T-shirts. And depending on the weather, I might but something on top of that.

Like a long sleeved shirt? ;p ........skinny jeans XD
Leather Jacket
Band shirts
Leather Jacket
Vans
Bandanna on my neck

Chains? o_O

Oovie

Fabulous Secret Powers
Is there an official tightness category for jeans? I know I wear what you might call tight/skinny, but there must be a tightest/skinniest after that because I've seen them even slimmer. So are you tight wearers wearing them as tight as they get? I went with skinny so I still have some flexibility, but like the tight feel/look they still offer without going to skin tight.

HyBroMcYenapants

STEVE HARVEY = HOMOSEXUAL
Leather Jacket
Band shirts
Leather Jacket
Vans
Bandanna on my neck

Hey screw you man, black socks are CLASS.

Adaquin

Some faggy lion
I'm boring, slacks, button-down long sleeve shirt, tie, waist coat, and a flat cap, and a grey pair of chucks.

Pine

smell-good badger
i like loose clothes like big Tshirts and hoodies. (I'm not a "wangster" though) I just like loose clothes because it's comfortable. I usually wear a pair of jeans or some athletic shorts below (though I'm not an athlete). I complete it with my dark blue Navy cap

RainLyre

Devilishly handsome
Duster, leather jacket or my priest robe... vestment... whatever you call it. Makes a great trench coat. Goes great with a rosary, lol.
Why the Hell I'm so attracted to Catholic imagery is beyond me.

Black dress pants or jeans, a plain black or band shirt.
Harley boots and black socks.

Gigawatt

I usually wear blue jeans or black denim jeans, a t-shirt, my brown zip up hoodie, and my black tennis shoes that have green laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.