• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Clothing Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usarise

Usually a black shirt covered in some designs... most of the time skulls, swords, bands, medieval stuff, ect.
either loose blue jeans or khaki shorts
my collar or my three necklaces (one silver chain, one gold chain, and a hemp choker my gf made me)
my chain belt (Its a small brown leather one with 5 chains hanging off it, each about 14inches)
my rings (celtic design on one and a pentagram on the other. both are solid silver)
my glasses (oval shaped and i cant see without em ;^; )
white socks
and my emerika sneakers. (They make really comfy shoes~ ^_^)

Jaden

That is irrelevant
~new clothing~

Black jacket
glasses
green shirt
jeans
skate shoes because i skate
and white socks

Luca

Lined my brain with more eyes
I wear semi-tight T-shirts year round (Even in winter) and Cargo shorts or jeans.

RLR

In fall/winter I wear jeans, t-shirts, a hat as often as I can and a sweatshirt.

I spring/summer I wear shorts, t-shirts and a hat.

Riley

Watch out for snakes!
Because they fit me better because I have a girly body and because they're pretty

How exactly do you have a 'girly body?' What makes it so 'girly' to begin with? I'm thin, does that make me have a 'girly body,' then?

WolvesSoulZ

I just wear either:

Black jeans or shorts
T-shirt
Maybe a hoodie when it's cold
Shoes
My silver chain & dragon
Fedora

Edit:

How exactly do you have a 'girly body?' What makes it so 'girly' to begin with? I'm thin, does that make me have a 'girly body,' then?

He's just so fabulous that he think he has a girl body.

Last edited:

Trance

Likes blueberries?
Because they fit me better because I have a girly body and because they're pretty

You're a dude Tao. You have to deal with this fact.

What, do you have hips or something. I'm not trying to be mean, just explain.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
A guy with a "girlish figure" is usually thin but also has a bit of a curve unlike most guys
In other words, he's built sorta like a female
if I'm not mistaken..

And like Browder said..he can wear what he wants

Trance

Likes blueberries?

Evandeskunk

Mush on a misson
Black shirt
White under shirt
Ska tie
Fake dickies or pants
A fedora like hat
Black skate shoes

Tao

Hare Boi
A guy with a "girlish figure" is usually thin but also has a bit of a curve unlike most guys
In other words, he's built sorta like a female
if I'm not mistaken..

And like Browder said..he can wear what he wants

yes

for clarification i am small-framed, slender, and curvy like a girl

i don't have large child-bearing hips however

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
I wear t-shirts, jeans, shoes and a hat. Let me point out that none of it is tight. Or small.

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
My clothing style consists of this everyday of my life:
Random t-shirt, usually of black, gray or a dark shade of blue
Worn carpenter jeans
Some socks
Black Vans

Optional stuff includes:
A black hoodie if its cold
Arm warmers if its cold
A brown and blue scarf if its cold
A black and gray beanie if its raining

Obviously I dont give a crap about how I look <:3c

Comboio-Bolt

I wear random clothing. [Oh, but I bought yesterday a T-Shirt with a wolf face in front and back! :D ].

Urbanwolf

V-neck shirts if i need to go somewhere where i need to make more of an impression for like meeting my mom's friends and such. but usually t-shirts sometimes plaid shirts, vests. Jeans. sneakers and my cat's old collar as a bracelet.

i used to have a bell necklace until i lost it and since it was so small the janitors at my school swept it up.

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Hot dog. We need some onions and a bread roll, perhaps some mustard and definitely ketchup.
But dude.

Just look at that thing.

It looks like something out of a child's nightmare. I can just imagine it doing some sort of awkward walk through the darkness and hunting down a small child.

Status
Not open for further replies.