• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: ($15+) Coby's Commission Thread! [SFW] [OPEN]

_Ivory_

COMMISSIONS OPEN!
Hello everyone! I'm Ivory, also known as Coby. I'm an emerging artist and this is my commission thread! If you have any questions feel free to ask! :D

Available commission slots: 3/3

TERMS OF SERVICE:
By purchasing my art you agree to my terms of service.

-I have full rights on the image. You can not use it for commercial ends.

-When the sketch will be done you'll be asked to approve it, from that moment on you can only ask for minor edits. Reference images for poses and objects you want to be in the picture are gladly accepted!

-You can not apply any changes or edits of any kind to the finished artwork once you obtain it.

-I will accept a commission only if I'm provided with a reference sheet or, at least, an image of your character where all the details and the color palette are clearly visible. I do NOT work of off descriptions.

-I accept upfront PayPal payment only.

-I will issue a refund if the commission is cancelled.

-If the commission gets cancelled mid-work you will be deducted what you owe me for the work I've already done in your refund.

-I will take commissions only from people that are 18 or older.

-I do not work with deadlines.

-I won't draw: NSFW, art depicting minors, gore/violence, racism, art related to politics, art against any ethnicity/culture/religion, art against LGBT+ community, any fetish art even if there is no nudity.

-I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason.

Price sheet:

Price_sheet.jpg

Art samples:

-Headshot
Sample.jpg
Sample2.jpg
Sample3.jpg

-Bust
Bust_sample.jpg
Bust_sample.jpg
Bust_sample.jpg

-Fullbody