• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Cockroaches are STOMPING material

Rilvor

Formal when angry
So what's your favorite way to kill the annoying little bastards?

I personally love smashing them, but the cleanup afterwards is a pain.

Frasque

take EVERYTHING i say SRSLY!!!
I read somewhere that if you squirt soap on them, it dissolves the fat in their shells and they come apart at the seams, but sadly I've never had a chance to try. Usually I go with the shoe.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
Fire is good.

Snatching up (with a paper towel or some such) and throwing it into a spider web is better.

T

Tycho

Haven't had roach problems for a while...

when I did, I used powdered boric acid.

Now anthills (particularly fire ants! IRONY!) I used to enjoy putting to the torch (A can of WD-40 and a fireplace match or something similar).

Nylak

Angry Otter
I catch them in a cup and release em outside. >> Bad karma to kill things. *cuddles poor cockroaches*

T

Tycho

I catch them in a cup and release em outside. >> Bad karma to kill things. *cuddles poor cockroaches*

Hey, some bacteria called, they're pissed about you killing their buddies with that soap... I mean, you killed millions of them. How's that for bad karma?

Nylak

Angry Otter
Hey, some bacteria called, they're pissed about you killing their buddies with that soap... I mean, you killed millions of them. How's that for bad karma?

I figure it's relative to intelligence. >> Cockroaches have to be aat least slightly more functional than single celled microorganisms. They're certainly more evolved, anyway. And they at least have simple nervous systems and are capable of pain, etc.

If nothing else, I can see a cockoach. XD

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I figure it's relative to intelligence. >> Cockroaches have to be aat least slightly more functional than single celled microorganisms. They're certainly more evolved, anyway. And they at least have simple nervous systems and are capable of pain, etc.

Flawed logic :roll:

net-cat

Infernal Kitty
When we get them at work, I trap them under a cup and freeze them to death with canned air.

T

Tycho

You can take the little fuckers' heads off and they'll live until they eventually starve to death. There is NO intelligence. They're little robots. Their programming is instinct. They don't feel pain, they feel "THREAT TO WELL-BEING DETECTED, INITIATE ESCAPE MODE". They're filthy, messy, and ugly. Seriously, insects are the closest analogue in nature to robots.