• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Coffee vs Tea

Coffee or Tea!

• Coffee

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Tea

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 82554

I'm not. There's a lot of poms on this forum so not surprising.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
TEA IF THE FRICKEN BEST! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

To whatever the current score is. PVP knock off. xD

Kope

Artist?
You are all wrong Diet Dr. Mountain Dew Blast is the best tea on the planet And beats any coffee out there!

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Oh, I've never had that! Is it good?

Well, if you said it it must be good that is a stupid question of me to ask.

Am I stupid or is the thought stupid?

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours
+1?

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours
+1s out of spite for my enemies

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours

wolf001

Hmm... this is a very difficult question, because I love both tea and coffee. In general, I have a special relationship with tea, I order it from my brother, and he brings me amazing varieties of tea every time, which have a wonderful taste and aroma. Of course, I drink tea without sugar and any other additives, but it's even tastier than a chat with sugar. I started drinking coffee the last two years, before that I couldn't even stand the smell of coffee. I order expensive grains from here https://www.coffeeinformer.com/best-coffee-for-french-press / because I can't drink cheap coffee, it makes me sick. I'm making coffee only with milk and add two tablespoons of sugar. I love strong coffee, because it invigorated me in the morning. In general, I like this approach with coffee, but I don't drink it any other way. Therefore, I do not know what to choose, I probably like tea and coffee equally.

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours
Hmm... this is a very difficult question, because I love both tea and coffee. In general, I have a special relationship with tea, I order it from my brother, and he brings me amazing varieties of tea every time, which have a wonderful taste and aroma. Of course, I drink tea without sugar and any other additives, but it's even tastier than a chat with sugar. I started drinking coffee the last two years, before that I couldn't even stand the smell of coffee. I order expensive grains from here https://www.coffeeinformer.com/best-coffee-for-french-press / because I can't drink cheap coffee, it makes me sick. I'm making coffee only with milk and add two tablespoons of sugar. I love strong coffee, because it invigorated me in the morning. In general, I like this approach with coffee, but I don't drink it any other way. Therefore, I do not know what to choose, I probably like tea and coffee equally.

demands score so i can change score

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours
coffees
+1

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours
+1

ben909

meteor storm in -1 hours