• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

(Commission) Selling: Collaboration Commissions (Starting Price: $20; Updates Monthly)

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
Hello, my friend LoboSong and I have special slots open each month, from linearts to full drawings, reference sheets, and comic pages. This post will be updated with new specialty options, so be sure to check back on the 1st of every month for those

You can find our commission information with links to prices and examples here: www.furaffinity.net: LoboSong+Hitaka5Ever's Collaboration Commissions by Hitaka5Ever

With January almost over, here's our February slots:
february_2020_commissions_open__by_hitaka5ever_ddp8eh8-pre.jpg

If you would like to contact me for questions or to order, email me at hitaka5ever@gmail.com with this information:
  • Real Name or FA Username:
  • Paypal Email:
  • Type of commission (example colored sketch, full drawing, a complex ref sheet, etc):
  • Cel color/shade or soft color/shade (colored sketches can only be cel color):
  • Simple art description (if you aren't picky, say artistic freedom):
  • Links to unshaded reference sheets of your character (if you don't have one, give a very detailed description or share a crude drawing):
  • Places to contact you (email is preferred!):
  • The date you emailed us for our Commission Queue (Month/Day/2020 format):
  • Anything else you think we should know:
Thank you for reading, and we look forward to working with you!

*EDIT* Hopefully in March, we'll be opening up for traditional furry art badges, so email me if you'd like to be put on a contact list!

Last edited:

Sladin5Ever

HITAKA5EVER
Bump

Hopefully in March, we'll be opening up for traditional furry art badges, so email me if you'd like to be put on a contact list!