• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collaboration role play

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
Greetings 1 and all as I am looking for somebody that would want to collab with me. I know that everybody has a story to tell and everybody has something else going on with their characters so I'm just asking as a friendly citizen and also a friendly figure.

Daithi Aaron Radcliff

X rated and animated
If it happens then you'll definitely have to updo your character because it just your character seems like it has the name ultimate but he's not an ultimate at all. like if you are going to call him ultimate then why not just call him Shenron for god sakes because they're going to give him a Kamehameha then what is the point of calling him an ultimatum when you're just making him Shenron but as a goku. I'm sorry if I sound mean but it's just the fact that you're characters seems to Kiddush to be considered an ultimate.

Wolfstin

You and me are in the bush having a couple of pints after going for a swim in a famous spot in the park. That good?