• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars, everyone's opinions!

Zophia

Zophia is (C) the Mazzelhs
I have a collar. I always wear it, because it feels good to have that weight around my neck.
And no, collars don't necessarily means you have a bondage fetish, and having a bondage fetish doesn't mean you're either a sadism or a masochist.
I like bondage, for the dominance aspect. I wear my collar for completely different reasons.

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
Collars and cuffs are pretty slick in my books. I myself got a collar quite awhile ago, just a simple semi-cheap dog collar with a lock attached too where the tags would go. I haven't really worn it in public, but I may try too during one of my brave streaks. I see them as both a fashion accessory as well as for use in the bedroom. Have only a single pair of cuffs.

Also totally into bondage, don't know why I just do.

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
Collars and cuffs are pretty slick in my books. I myself got a collar quite awhile ago, just a simple semi-cheap dog collar with a lock attached too where the tags would go. I haven't really worn it in public, but I may try too during one of my brave streaks. I see them as both a fashion accessory as well as for use in the bedroom. Have only a single pair of cuffs.

Also totally into bondage, don't know why I just do.

oh shit
layton is the best game ever, hi5

Tiamat X

Suffers from gaming ADD...
oh shit
layton is the best game ever, hi5

Man I just picked it up yesterday and it's awesome! Not very far in it yet, just taking my time trying to find everything and solve the puzzles without the assistance of Gamefaqs.

Sorry about the going off topic, I'll reiterate that I luffs me some collars! Being restrained is sweet and during one of my more aggressive phases I enjoy restraining my mate. =3

Last edited:

Wait Wait

Pseverse rychology
Man I just picked it up yesterday and it's awesome! Not very far in it yet, just taking my time trying to find everything and solve the puzzles without the assistance of Gamefaqs.

Sorry about the going off topic, I'll reiterate that I luffs me some collars! Being restrained is sweet and during one of my more aggressive phases I enjoy restraining my mate. =3

i've done every puzzle >_>
greeeeeat, great game.

also let me reiterate that i want a collar, for multiple purposes, hehe.

Zanzer

Omfg kidsune that a hardcore collar *So would love to have something like that*

Jynx Darkitten

The Inocent Evil
i dont buy premade ones i buy black plane ones out of pet stores and then i go to hobby lobby and buy stuff to put on them i have three public: black with red bell. rave/concert: black with holes for glow sticks. and hanging out: black with pyrimid studs with silver bell

Pronema

***** Whore
Do you people think the average person would assume I was gay if I wore a collar in public? I am sort of unsure about this and I think some people would think that was a stupid question but regardless. I was thinking about getting one just to hint at the fact that I was a furry because it is less obvious, and annoying, than a tail. And I seem to be all alone here in Saskatchewan so far.

Oh, also, I'd be more inclined to wear it outside than in. I don't care what others think. My parents however, while I'm sure they would be upset, I'd rather them just not know.

id love to have my own collor, but my parents would kick my ass if i have one

I was also worried about the same thing, I am sure my mom would find it weird and my dad would probably be upset. So I know that if I do get one, it would be after I moved up to Saskatoon, or when I am on vacation next summer.

Last edited:

Baby Giraffe

C4 Bunneh!
I had one that looked oddly similar to kidsun's avi, I loved it, lost it, and now I need ANOTHER!! >.=.O!

Do you people think the average person would assume I was gay if I wore a collar in public? I am sort of unsure about this and I think some people would think that was a stupid question but regardless. I was thinking about getting one just to hint at the fact that I was a furry because it is less obvious, and annoying, than a tail. And I seem to be all alone here in Saskatchewan so far.

It all depends on the type of collar you wear, and if it complements a masculine style or not.

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress

I've seen a lot of guys, gay and straight, who wear collars. And not all of them furries either. The thing I would more worry about would be being called goth. Though I'm one of those people that wouldn't care what I was called. ~shrugs~

I was also worried about the same thing, I am sure my mom would find it weird and my dad would probably be upset. So I know that if I do get one, it would be after I moved up to Saskatoon, or when I am on vacation next summer.

My parents hated me wearing a collar when I still lived at home. And while they knew they couldn't ban me from buying them, they banned me from wearing collars while home/around them. So I'd just wear 'em to school and while out with friends instead.

Echo_wulf

omg i love collars and restraints ^.^ i really cant say how much here ^.^ lol but i do not beleive that that really has to do with sadism. i mhself love a lil pain :p but still the restraints i find to be a more submissive thing then anything. well you could buy cuffs and chains wich can hurt for the sadism but there is also the leather ones and soft cuffs or wrist restraints wich dont hurt(as bad lol) and those are really fun to. submissive cuddles i restraints ^.^ gottanluv em