• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars

It's a furry and bondage kinda thing I guess. So where do I buy a decent one? The local pet supply shop and supermarket have only the cheap colorful ones with teh plastic clasp, you know the kind right? and the local kink store only has the meaty thick leather ones that scream BSDM in a really creepy voice. I just wnat something simple, made of leather, and I can wear and not be thougth of as too wierd. Oh, and cool, it's gotta look cool; somethign you'd expect a gator or a lizzard to wear, or possibly a dragon maybe <.=.<

Know any places? Yea? No? Wanna show off yours? Go ahead.

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
Well, if you want spikes, I'd recommend hot topic. Nice leather ones. They might have some with just studs, but I don't know. Other than that, you could probably find a nice leather pet one online, if you don't want spikes or anything like that.

This is mine, but it's a cheapo from Spencer's.
Photo111.jpg

LoboRoo said:
Well, if you want spikes, I'd recommend hot topic. Nice leather ones. They might have some with just studs, but I don't know. Other than that, you could probably find a nice leather pet one online, if you don't want spikes or anything like that.

Sadly bout the only thing I can count on with Hottopic is that I can;t depend on them to get what I want and need. And a quick search online prove me right. It's lookign like they're not available(online), just like my favorite gothy baggy pants. They're just not as metal and hardcore as they were when I first walked into that store in Perkins OH. Now it's evil hello kitty, anime, videogames, and cuteness. BLAH! I know there's a gay guy workign the one in this area, what's that say to ya?

Lobo Roo

Yeah, now that I think about it I got my collar from there years ago. =/ Not much is anything but mainstream anymore, I'm afraid.

Here's some handcrafted - http://www.ldsleather.com/collars.html

LoboRoo said:
Yeah, now that I think about it I got my collar from there years ago. =/ Not much is anything but mainstream anymore, I'm afraid.

Here's some handcrafted - http://www.ldsleather.com/collars.html

Braided kangaroo leather?... *eyes you wickedly*

Sorry man but that just jumped out at me and it gave me some ideas.

Lobo Roo

*kicks the knife out of your paw* Warning kick. I am not to be eated.

You know, I noticed that even with a mohawk I had some serious side-hat-hair.

I swear you remind me of this guy I'm always seeing on campus. I saw him on the train to and from ohio and like ten times jsut walkign around.

Hanazawa said:
What was that about off-topic posts? :/

Well, started off with collars, finding a place that sells kangaroo leather collars, realizing there's a resident roo to utilize, and then a drunken comment about the shape of said roo's head. But yea, let's get back to the point of this thread. Got anything Hanazawa?

Hanazawa

Would Like To Play a Game
I briefly had a dog -chain- collar early in high school. I've been meaning to get myself a new leathery one but haven't gotten around to it.

Damaratus

Care to join me in my lab?
Indeed folks lets keep on topic. MacroKaiju, I do realize you started this thread, but that doesn't mean that you should also play part in its degradation. Try to keep to the original topic you started and if you wanna do any of that RP stuff take it to PMs or somewhere other than the boards.

well in the hopes of bringignt his BACK ON TOPIC I found this place if anyone's interested.
http://collarfactory.com/make00?PHPSESSID=cc85d9b3c875fc73fd037587b4ab650f

ArrowTibbs

Probably still lives in a giant bucket
I have one I got from Walmart, it's a little leather one with embroidery on it. Try there.

XeNoX

I need one too ; I
hopefully I will stumbel across one some day ^^

Growly

Making collars really isn't that hard. Maybe I'll put up a little tutorial some day when I get the urge to make another. :) *is wearing her self-made collar now*

Kittiara

Kitt
There are a lot of great places online. Just order from there.

I got my first one, a thin black cat collar with a blue bell at the pet store. Second, plain fake leather with ring at Hot Topic. Third, thin black leather with small spikes at a carnival... XD

Well, you can buy a collar....in a pet shop. :lol:*Joke*

But seriously now, how darn hard it is to make your own collar? Cut up a belt, mold your own tag, and put it on your neck. You don't need to spend jack swat on anything but then again, people always has to have the highest quality of anything, right?:roll:

Moon-Baby

Transitional Lifeform
I have 2.

One is a standard pet collar, and the other is a punk looking one with spikes and tags.

The pet collar used to belong to my dog, and I'll wear them both together to remember him.

Seras

Certain sex shops have collars, I have a velvet one I bought from a seattle sex shop.

Kyrre

I went with my collared friend to pick up some leather supplies for her mistress' birthday. Bondage shops have some of the most gorgeous leather collars I've ever seen.