• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars?

Do you wear a Collar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfTailz

Do you has a collar? I just got one today. My first one. =3

If so, how often do you wear it? I will prob only wear mine in private. You know... probably just in my room with the door locked. haha

WolfTailz

Oh mine is blue camoflauge. It looks amazing. I also got a tag with my name on it. =3

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I did when I was really young but only because it was a little phase my area went through. Everyone had one for about a year till it went out the door. God I looked fucking rediculous in that thing now that I think about it.

Marietta

¤Resident Crazy Wolfdog¤
Yes, but I hardly get to wear it... ><

KirbyCowFox

Muu-bitch!
I own one, but I don't wear it very much anymore. I'm hoping to purchase a cow bell to attach to it for Anthrocon.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I used to wear one
then I became furry.
and I dont wear one anymore.

WolfTailz

I own one, but I don't wear it very much anymore. I'm hoping to purchase a cow bell to attach to it for Anthrocon.

I wish I could go to anthrocon. Only a year and a half and I'm out. =D

Been wearing collars for years but only found the fandom in the last fortnight.

What do do you want, the leather one with pink fluorescent studs, the fluro one with rubber studs, the pink one with a padlock clasp or the motherfucker with 4 inch spike that I use for going chaos style ^_^

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
collars are for fags.

Status
Not open for further replies.