• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars?

Do you wear a Collar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
Suck it up HK, get to know the guy some ^^ What's the worst that could happen from just MEETING him....not like he would rape you either so don't say it ^^

Dude, I passed the hell out with those two around. I didn't wake up feeling sore below the tail, no unusual marks anywhere.

Drunk does shyt to people.. just remember how I sounded, before clunking out. I might say that I'm two different people when drunk, but I really dunno.. those two could tell ya for sure.

LonelyKitsune

Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-Combo breaker
He could flip out again and either beat the shit outa me, kill me, or scare the fuck outa me.

look im soooo sorry hun.

combat fucked me up in tha head. i used to be such a nicer person. i, once upon a time, was scared to even pick a fight with someone, even if they needed a good ass woopin.

again i am so so so sorry H&k.

please forgive me...

Last edited:

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
"Every rose has its thorn."

Not all that which speaks to one's heart be without pain. Fear not the beauty in the look and smell of the rose, though the thorn may prick thy finger. Allow the fear to take that away, and the experience you seek you miss. All which is good, whole, and dear to thy heart comes not without pain or discomfort. Do not do as I have, and allow such fear to ruin thy soul. Live not as I have, see not how I do. For when in your life you do without and miss the things most dear to you, the pain be more than that of a thousand thorns piercing the same spot. At such a time, you live not for the joy that you might have but for the joy you seek to give others knowing that nothing you do shall ever fill the void left upon yourself. Do not become as old, slow, tired, and worn as I have in as little time as I have. For when you do, you shall find yourself speaking the words... "I never wanted.."

"I never wanted" -- As I Lay Dying.

WR7
-- some wolves truly remain alone and apart.

KarabinerCoyote

Steely-Eyed Rocket Guy
Saw some chem-light collars, necklaces, pendants and bracelets at the Michael's store for $1/each. Great for tricking out a suit for raves and parties.

Seriman

I still like Lombaxes, though.
True, Just wish some of the dumb ones (not this one, more like the "cailfornia furs", or "Florida furs" threads) would die faster.

Off topic: Howdy mate, nice of you to join us. Hopefully the forums won't be so sluggish now.
Agreed. How ya doin, LK?

LonelyKitsune

Ca-ca-ca-ca-ca-Combo breaker
True, Just wish some of the dumb ones (not this one, more like the "cailfornia furs", or "Florida furs" threads) would die faster.

Off topic: Howdy mate, nice of you to join us. Hopefully the forums won't be so sluggish now.

awww you guys like having me around... thats sweet. X3

Agreed. How ya doin, LK?

good... i just kind of felt bad about scaring H&k, so i havent wanted to post much. Its nice to see im still loved though. *wags tail*

Seriman

I still like Lombaxes, though.
awww you guys like having me around... thats sweet. X3

good, i just kind of felt bad about scaring H&k, so i havent wanted to post much. Its nice to see im still loved though. *wags tail*
*pats head, and scratches behind ears* I understand your lack of motivation to post... I've had it before, just not as bad... :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.