• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars?

Do you wear a Collar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koco

Joie De Vivre!
Don't be sad, get glad (press and seal)!

Sure, there may be more males than females but almost all the females in the fandom are awesome, so far you're fulfilling that role.

D'aww, thanks. 8D

In the last forum I joined though all the women were sluts.
This place seems to be better so far.

Koco

Joie De Vivre!
I've yet to meet any sluts besides myself ^__^

Just about every male here is a slut. (Not really, but I could point them out but I'm nice and won't do such a thing.)

Hahaha, no need. It's not too hard to figure out who's who once you've lurked long enough. x)

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Wear a collar? Eh no. That would be really weird. I am my own master!

I don't have a master either but i still wear it, its not like its the first thing people notice xD took my best friend i see everyday 4 days to finally notice

I don't have a master either but i still wear it, its not like its the first thing people notice xD took my best friend i see everyday 4 days to finally notice

By saying you don't have a master you mean that you want or need a master to relieve your social needs. What kind of relationship are you seeking if you want or need a master? I can't say it's very educational to show people you are wearing a collar, but that might be fun, cute and a source for jokes.
Have fun.

How else am I suppose to tell my parents I'm a huge BI/gay who would jump on any signs of a "real anthropomorphic dog" at the sight.....

Besides, I'm not fully committed, I'll tell them once i know for sure that there's no going back.
You are a huge Bicycle/Gay? I didn't know that.. Well then, try to tell them you are a tree hugger and you work towards protecting animals and so you look at animals as people as if they had feelings.

Not fully committed = furry ba'aron

ba'aron = closet in hebrew

Wulfe

Rawr!!
By saying you don't have a master you mean that you want or need a master to relieve your social needs. What kind of relationship are you seeking if you want or need a master? I can't say it's very educational to show people you are wearing a collar, but that might be fun, cute and a source for jokes.
Have fun.

I wear it as a symbol of ownership, i like the thought and feeling of being "owned" but thats just me...Part could be that i never fit in anywhere >_> Dunno.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
You dont have to come out of the closet, its a hobby >_> Just leave the yiff portion out of it when you do tell em

I wear it as a symbol of ownership, i like the thought and feeling of being "owned" but thats just me...Part could be that i never fit in anywhere >_> Dunno.
I think that is called BDSM but that might not be your call.
The only feeling I like is a flow. Nothing particularly.
By liking the feeling you want to be owned, you mean you can't take care of yourself alone? Or do you want to be loved without needing to be at the same level? It might degrade your mind one day, but I support.
Tell me.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
I think that is called BDSM but that might not be your call.
The only feeling I like is a flow. Nothing particularly.
By liking the feeling you want to be owned, you mean you can't take care of yourself alone? Or do you want to be loved without needing to be at the same level? It might degrade your mind one day, but I support.
Tell me.

Neither, for once i feel like i actually "belong" I was and still am the odd ball people generally dont want to talk to so that might kinda play into why i like to belong, I'm no psychiatrist so who knows. I hate being a moocher, if im sounding like one thats not my intention. I do like the whole BDSM thing but its not a must in a relationship for me atleast

Neither, for once i feel like i actually "belong" I was and still am the odd ball people generally dont want to talk to so that might kinda play into why i like to belong, I'm no psychiatrist so who knows. I hate being a moocher, if im sounding like one thats not my intention. I do like the whole BDSM thing but its not a must in a relationship for me atleast
I see.
I am an odd ball gatherer so it doesn't hurt me.
You sure like to belong to people, I can't really understand it. Even as the opposite side. It is sure to be no need. As in belonging to people, do you see yourself just as a person that belongs to another, or a pet or slave?

I see.
I am an odd ball gatherer so it doesn't hurt me.
You sure like to belong to people, I can't really understand it. Even as the opposite side. It is sure to be no need. As in belonging to people, do you see yourself just as a person that belongs to another, or a pet or slave?

There are leaders and there are followers.

Tabasco

Do it to him and tie him to a bed while blocking his movement and speech then hump him in the ass and show yiff to him :3

Yiff has no place in our bedroom. We make our own. :3

And black would look adorable with his bright red hair. I swear you could light him up and nobody would ever know the difference.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT POST-STALKER.

Status
Not open for further replies.