• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars?

Do you wear a Collar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
I see.
I am an odd ball gatherer so it doesn't hurt me.
You sure like to belong to people, I can't really understand it. Even as the opposite side. It is sure to be no need. As in belonging to people, do you see yourself just as a person that belongs to another, or a pet or slave?

Person that belongs to another. I cant really do myself justice here, its hard to explain.

Estidel

Faghat.
FFF you caught me, but to be fair you told me that you were posting first. My hair isn't that red, it's a subtle shade of orange.

I'm just glad I get a black collar and not something like magenta.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Maybe just a since of belonging? Somewhere where others won't judge you harshly?

Possibly be it, ive always had a fear of being judges by others until i started to get older and realized it doesnt matter. As for the sense of belonging thats what im trying to say in a nutshell

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Person that belongs to another. I cant really do myself justice here, its hard to explain.
Sounds like S&M or slave and master, you're also submissive, meaning you want to be owned.

There are leaders and there are followers.

I am not a follower and not a leader. I am a self willed not ready not served team worker to go in the furture. In other words I am a team worker with no team.
Yiff has no place in our bedroom. We make our own. :3

And black would look adorable with his bright red hair. I swear you could light him up and nobody would ever know the difference.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT POST-STALKER.
I hope you don't make too much sound :3
Have fun with him, I have nothing too smart to say about it.

If it's hard to explain, I won't push it from you. I just want to know.

Maybe just a since of belonging? Somewhere where others won't judge you harshly?

Maybe.

A place with no worries and problems, where you get love without needing to undergo quarrels and fight.

Liam

A ghost passing through
New question, does anyone here wear shock collars?

Possibly be it, ive always had a fear of being judges by others until i started to get older and realized it doesnt matter. As for the sense of belonging thats what im trying to say in a nutshell

By a nutshell do you mean that it's hard to touch your personality and heart? Or that you are just a bit of insane or lonely?

FFF you caught me, but to be fair you told me that you were posting first. My hair isn't that red, it's a subtle shade of orange.

I'm just glad I get a black collar and not something like magenta.
Who are you

Sounds like S&M or slave and master, you're also submissive, meaning you want to be owned.
Sounds like a P&M, Pet and master - though it is not a must. A person that wants no worries.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
He would know. It took me a few hours to break him down! :twisted:

Lol ive known i was a sub for quite sometime actually, but i will say i learned some stuff bout my self to day. I g2g >_< be back later

Anyway, I think this all points back to expression and personality. Wulfe seems to be a follower, and his way of expressing it might to be wearing a collar. It is a concept in which everyone fully understands as mankind's best friend is the collared and loyal follower.

Me on the other hand, would never wear a collar. No sir.

Last edited:

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Yeah...never been much for a leader id rather follow. I actually ordered a new collar today from collarfactory <3 5-7 business days to ship...Im gonna die!

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Yeah...never been much for a leader id rather follow. I actually ordered a new collar today from collarfactory <3 5-7 business days to ship...Im gonna die!

quick pup!
to the mailman's lair!

Status
Not open for further replies.