• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars?

Do you wear a Collar?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Go to a local bank and get a money order then if you want the cash, and if its something you really want. I had one before my parents knew and it was a pain in the ass taking it off and on, so it was well worth it to tell them

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
How about coward yellow dog?

Because yellow means cowardice and the wolf is like a dog.

lol, i don't think so, but nice try!

Go to a local bank and get a money order then if you want the cash, and if its something you really want. I had one before my parents knew and it was a pain in the ass taking it off and on, so it was well worth it to tell them

hm, interesting!

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Its most definitely worth the trouble i will say that. Id look into it if i were you

i'll probably just try and sneak to a petsmart or something...;)

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Lol she didn't care as long as it didn't have spikes on it, she knows very well why i wear it >_>

The only thing I will wear for a furry convention is a riot shield.
Though, it would be interesting to go there and meet people - probably will happen only in the furture. Good thing I am getting a key for it.

Hmm... Furry convention is definitely the only time I'd wear one. Even then, it's a maybe.

Does it embarras you?
I think I will look like a gay biker or a slave in a BDSM relationship if I will wear a collar. Then I'd be gay biker emo and choke myself while making animal noises in a furry convention while being tied to a tree and raped by a dom.

Tabasco

Does it embarras you?
I think I will look like a gay biker or a slave in a BDSM relationship if I will wear a collar. Then I'd be gay biker emo and choke myself while making animal noises in a furry convention while being tied to a tree and raped by a dom.

It does sound kind of embarrassing. I'm nobody's pet. :V

Tabasco

Some people are in need for that kinds of relationships for some reasons.
I will never be someone's pet, but I think I will survive being in that kind of relationship without being evil like PETA is.

I know. It's just not my thing.

What about PETA now? Crazy bastards.

I wear a collar all the time and no one n my house has a problem with it. I love my collar, its quite comfortable and I like how it looks on me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.