• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Okay so i want to get a collar, but being the minor i am, i cannot get one with out telling my parents which...would be kind of weird to me at least (yes i know its a hobby still something i don't want my parents really "knowing" about). So to the question! Is there a way that i could discreetly obtain a collar? Sorry if this has been asked a lot but i tried searching and really found nothing on this matter >_<

-Much Appreciated =D

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Ask your friends, find an excuse to buy one at a local store (walmart, etc.)
or get someone to mail you one lol.

Yeah that's about it in your case...

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Damn >_<. My dog needs one but it would be kind of odd justifying to buy 2. As for friends none have license so no go T_T

quayza

Unless you can get cash some how im not complety sure how to go about it unless you find someone who will give you one or something.

Joeyyy

Fresh Prince of FAF
Well you can just debate on what collar to get and then "well settle it by
buying both" or "get one for when he gets bigger"

and your friends with old dogs may have an old collar. Just wash it and it's as good as new (kind of lol)

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Hmm yeah might have to do somethin like that then. As for the cash, ive got the money for one i just have no way of buying one without parents knowing

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I thought about wearing a collar...

I would wear a collar..but, I'd probably wear it for a different reason ;)

quayza

Hmm yeah might have to do somethin like that then. As for the cash, ive got the money for one i just have no way of buying one without parents knowing

Solution, if your friends know then have one of them or someone buy it for you.

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Seems like the only way, ill have to ask 2marrow at school then. Thanks for the friendly replies guys =D.

Willow Im into BDSM too(if that is what you were getting at) im the submissive type so yay me? Now just to find a Dom....

F

fuzthefurfox

ride your bike to a store and get one if you dont have a bike walk

Wulfe

Rawr!!
O_O in the winter time?! if it were spring id be there right now. Theres 2 pet stores within 10min of my house biking

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
Seems like the only way, ill have to ask 2marrow at school then. Thanks for the friendly replies guys =D.

Willow Im into BDSM too(if that is what you were getting at) im the submissive type so yay me? Now just to find a Dom....
Lol (that was what I was getting at)..I'm submissive too :p

FluffMouse

*Crawls into traffic*
Just bundle up.. and either take a walk or hop on your bike.. if you want one bad enough, you'll figure it out. :p

Wulfe

Rawr!!
*facepalm* I'm dumb....never thought of that Scotty lol. Ill get to it when we got warm weather again (which surprisingly has been the last few days). I need to get out of the house anyway, and nice good ol' walk will do me good

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Okay so i want to get a collar, but being the minor i am, i cannot get one with out telling my parents which...would be kind of weird to me at least (yes i know its a hobby still something i don't want my parents really "knowing" about). So to the question! Is there a way that i could discreetly obtain a collar? Sorry if this has been asked a lot but i tried searching and really found nothing on this matter >_<

-Much Appreciated =D

well, you could always go to a store that sells one, buy one, put it in your pocket, walk back home, go into your room, and well...
technically that just about sums it up...
(lol, bet you thought it was going to end in a "furfag" situation/ moment/ etc., didn't you?)

Last edited:
F

fuzthefurfox

O_O in the winter time?! if it were spring id be there right now. Theres 2 pet stores within 10min of my house biking
what state do you live in? i live in virginia and its below freezing here 0.o i still go ride my bike

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Haha lets just say im oblivious to say the least T_T

O_O

Originally Posted by fuzthefurfox
what state do you live in? i live in virginia and its below freezing here 0.o i still go ride my bike

Okay, now that deserves an applause!

Wulfe

Rawr!!
Sadly...Minnesota my whole life. Its not the cold, its all this damn ice. I gotta take backstreets that dont get plowed very often

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Sadly...Minnesota my whole life. Its not the cold, its all this damn ice. I gotta take backstreets that don't get plowed very often

i feel your pain...
there is too much snow and ice up here too...

Wulfe

Rawr!!
But, like i said before we have been getting some warm weather here melting the ice =D so biking is viable (thank god too i need to get out of my damn house)

F

fuzthefurfox

Sadly...Minnesota my whole life. Its not the cold, its all this damn ice. I gotta take backstreets that dont get plowed very often
ahh no wander here in virginia theres usually never any snow but it gets way below freezing it would probly be hard to ride a bike through a foot of snow

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Here too... except it's starting to slowly melt. But damn it was bad a week ago. A foot of snow plus ice... ugh.

At least spring isn't too far away.

wow, that sounds just like the beginning of this week.