• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Collars

Maddrow

Pokefur for Life
Seems like the only way, ill have to ask 2marrow at school then. Thanks for the friendly replies guys =D.

Willow Im into BDSM too(if that is what you were getting at) im the submissive type so yay me? Now just to find a Dom....
Wow, I wish I could find a dom too >_<
But I'm sooooo young XD
BTW, I wear my collar at school and at home when nobody is around. I think my parents know, but not sure. Maybe it would be okay, if your parents are understanding like mine, to just tell them you're a furry and get a collar, a fursuit, etc.
And none of that "don't need to come out" crap! For minors, it's a little different.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
But I'm sooooo young XD
BTW, I wear my collar at school and at home when nobody is around. I think my parents know, but not sure. Maybe it would be okay, if your parents are understanding like mine, to just tell them you're a furry and get a collar, a fursuit, etc.
And none of that "don't need to come out" crap! For minors, it's a little different.

*sighs*
wish i had a collar...

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
But I'm sooooo young XD

It's not hard to find a dom, im a dom.

And for minors it isnt diffrent, I'm a minor and I havn't told my parents anything.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Glad to hear someone thinks highly of me, I'm such a kid at heart (zero maturity, thus I reference some sexual practice in every other post) so being "fun" comes naturally ;)

and that's why we love you! ;)

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
I feel all fuzzy inside now...NO WAIT, I'm supposed to grow fur on the outside, not my innards!

/transformationfail

/systemcrash
/error: line 54: cannot transfer "fur"
/please reboot
*computer begins to catch on fire*

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits
Heh, I go both ways....BDSM of course ;)

I'm really not that picky as I consider myself BI and I can fill the role of submissive or Dominance although I prefer dominance.

Not quite into the leather and stuff.. but am also a switcher. Can either be aggressive or submissive, more often though submissive. One of those personalities that tends to go with the flow.

Krasl

Rebel Wolf
Not quite into the leather and stuff.. but am also a switcher. Can either be aggressive or submissive, more often though submissive. One of those personalities that tends to go with the flow.

lol, now on to "happy time" talk! >:3

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
collars are lame.

leather masks are better.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
I'm not hardcore leather either but I do like restraints.

I mostly am the dominant..

though if I love someone I usually bend around everything to please them...
but usually they're submissive enough that I'm still dominant.

I'm just gentler.

wolfrunner7

Nibbles 'n Bits

Leon

Leon

Thumb locks