• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Nacht.Wolf

Auction here - www.furaffinity.net: Adult YCH auction - Come Join Me!! [OPEN] by Nacht.Wolf (NSFW!!!!!) Place your bids on the proper comment on the submission unless you do not have an FA account.
~~~~
Rules
~~~~

Do not bid if you can't afford it.
Please don't hide bids/comments
Place bids on the proper comment just to keep stuff neat.
Will alter line work for character/gender.
Can be any species. Can be male or herm.

This is for a lined flat color piece similar to - www.furaffinity.net: Free MYO Kestrel Event - Autumn by Nacht.Wolf

If the bids go over $55.00 I will add shading to the piece.

AB or higher will get you an unlined, realistic digital painting similar to - www.furaffinity.net: Speed paint wolf WIP #2 by Nacht.Wolf (Keep in mind this is a WIP) This option does take a considerable amount of work and time, hence the price. Talking 10+ hours

If you AB for $120.00+ I will add another character of your choosing and adjust this one's pose to how you would like them to interact. Additional character can be any species and any gender!

SB - $35.00
CB -
AB - $85.00
AB 2 - $120.00+

Auction ends 72 hours after last bid or when AB'ed for one of the AB options.

(General disclaimer: See my TOS FAQ/TOS Please Read -- Nacht.Wolf's Journal -- Fur Affinity [dot] net for things I do not draw if you are considering the two character AB. I may fudge my rules there but only if you offer well above the AB 2. Well above does not mean $5.00 lol talking 80-100 above. Note, adult cub is always a no go regardless of what you offer. Adult baby roleplay where both are identifiable as consenting adults does not fall under cub)

Last edited by a moderator: