• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Main Site Colored text?

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
It's ya boy, back with another help thread!

I see a bunch of people on FA with colors in their profile bios and all that and I've been wondering how to do that. Is it like what Minecraft has with doing a specific symbol and number in the beginning?

I'm still not 100% accustomed to the main site yet, so I apologize for all the questions!

Moar Krabs

Aight boys
Banned
It's ya boy, back with another help thread!

I see a bunch of people on FA with colors in their profile bios and all that and I've been wondering how to do that. Is it like what Minecraft has with doing a specific symbol and number in the beginning?

I'm still not 100% accustomed to the main site yet, so I apologize for all the questions!
You press the A with a line under it. That’s how you change the colour both in messages and in profile bios

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
I advise against using color codes on your text. You can, but keep in mind that there's both light and dark themes on the site. If you use light text, your pretty words will be completely lost to anyone running the light theme. Conversely, if you use dark text, said text will be lost in the dark theme.

Use sparingly if you want people to actually read what you wrote.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Also, how do I turn on dark theme? I'm tired finding it...
(I'm curious)

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Sorry, I didn't found it...
unknown.png

Go to Account Management, then go to your Account Settings and scroll down to this and go to 'Dark'