• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

coloring book

oven

Faulty Household Appliance
w a t
This coloringbook is a collection of free-to-use oven line-art as well as a hub for line art posts that are available for others to color. It is open for the use of both colorers and line-artists, providing all forum and gallery rules are followed.

h o w
Users post links to their lineart and I make an icon to display and link it here for interested colorers.

Coloring parties can post their results, using hyperlinked thumbnails no larger than 256x256 or plaintext link.

r u l e s
only link to submissions hosted on FA so we can verify original artist's permission.

upload colored works to FA only, and be sure to credit the artist who drew the lineart with a linkback or icon in the description of your collab submission

please - if you submit lineart, you agree to free use under a creative commons license that states nobody may use your work outside of personal intent and at no monetary gain to either party

if you submit a colored piece, you agree to credit the original artist and follow the terms of use

please only link to art you, yourself have inked or colored

put a warning on nsfw links, per forum etiquette

DO NOT embed nsfw images, this means no nsfw thumbnails

DO NOT embed thumbnails larger than 256x256

DO NOT embed more than 5 thumbnails per post, or generally flood the thread with links. CHOOSE YOUR BEST WORK TO SHOWCASE and give others a chance to browse your gallery on their own time.

s u g g e s t i o n s
give a linked gallery reply to the lineart you used, so the artist can see your efforts! because communityyy

make sure your lineart is clean black and white, and of a large enough file size for colorists. linking a larger filesize hosted off-site, isn't a bad idea for highly detailed lineart (so long as the smaller filesize is still viewable at FA)

choose your best work over handfuls of mediocre doodles, and you're more likely to get a piece colored! :>

spread the word, link to this thread in your sig, leave recommendations in comments on linearts, whichevs.

Last edited:

Horsefur

Mountain Mew

Caledonian

Baa'd Wool'f
This should be sticky!

oven

Faulty Household Appliance
Horsefur: Only link to art you, yourself have inked or colored. I didn't want to throw your commission into this, because it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Grateful for the support, though!

Saokymo: I'll make the icon and link your piece! Thank you for jumping in.

(do we have room to sticky with forum update?) :>

Last edited:

Horsefur

Mountain Mew
Horsefur: Only link to art you, yourself have inked or colored. I didn't want to throw your commission into this, because it might not be everyone's cup of tea. Grateful for the support, though!

Sorry! Must of over looked that while skimming the rules