• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: Coloring lineart for free

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
I've decided to open these again with hopes I have better luck. The main rules are that the characters in the request must be yours or you have permission, you must have color refs for all characters involves, and the only linework I'll be doing is tracing so no asking me to adjust a feature you weren't happy with. Other than that I'm open to anything.

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
So you’re asking for line arts to color? Here’s an older piece of mine you can play with; it’s a generic throwaway character so you can go wild with the coloring.
Well I'm actually offering to color requests for people that got sketches/lineart from others. That's why I asked for a colored ref of the characters in the pictures so I could be accurate.

Vigil29

Oh, that's fine.
Sketch:Sketch of A Fox by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My poor attempt at coloringXD:Fox Sketch Colored(Sorta) by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - reference for most colors
Icon:My First Icon by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - The fur on the top of the head is the main reference to be used from this image, I'd like it to be blonde.

If you need any more information please start a conversation with me or Note me on FA. Thanks =)

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Sketch:Sketch of A Fox by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
My poor attempt at coloringXD:Fox Sketch Colored(Sorta) by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - reference for most colors
Icon:My First Icon by Furman27 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net - The fur on the top of the head is the main reference to be used from this image, I'd like it to be blonde.

If you need any more information please start a conversation with me or Note me on FA. Thanks =)
Well since it's jpeg it might take awhile but I'll try.

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Would convert to png help?
Well I've already got the lines converted into a transparent layer so it's a bit late for that, they're just going to be a little thick where the original lines were light so stuff like the claws will be solid black.

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter

Attachments

• 1620089307.furman27_vigilante.png
    1620089307.furman27_vigilante.png
    912.9 KB · Views: 22

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Well, it would be my real name since I view my fursona(s) that way. But I often go by Vigilante on the internet so you can use Vigilante as the name :)
Hmmm... Well if that's the way you feel about it. I'd suggest Argus which means vigilant but I'll stick to what you're comfortable with.

Vigil29

Vigilante or Vigil would be best in my opinion but I'll stick with Vigilante, I've heard people refer to me online like that for so long I respond to it as I do my real name XD

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
Vigilante or Vigil would be best in my opinion but I'll stick with Vigilante, I've heard people refer to me online like that for so long I respond to it as I do my real name XD
Well I'm used to being called Fear but after awhile I changed my fursona's name to Feraku since it sounds a little less like a gang name. Of course that's just me, you do you.

fearlesstiger

Nightmare Hunter
heyy~ I got a pic with two characters, if that's fine >v>'

View attachment 110731View attachment 110736View attachment 110735
I don't have a fullbody of the second character yet, but he's a siamese cat, so his markings should be like, creamy for the body and headed to brown from his forearms, so his right arm could be brown while the visible part of his left could stay creamy, I think? <v<'
thanks for the chance, yet again~ :p
I might wait until you have more than a headshot for the siamese since I'm not the best at markings. Sorry.