• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

colourists wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roulette

New Member
I don't have access to my own computer at the moment (using a friends) so I can't colour my own pics (my friends tablet settings are different to the ones I use at home) so I wondered if any colourists would fancy colouring these pictures for me. You don't HAVE to, but I just thought since some colourists seem to have trouble finding things to colour sometimes, I might as well throw these up for you to have fun with!

Be warned, 2 of these contain (borderline) adult material!

1. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/tehcha/art/cha-jacky-large.jpg - my character Jacky, she's only -just- covered up decently!
2. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/tehcha/art/cha-porn-large.jpg Jacky again, this time with a whip, and a see-through top (nudity warning)
3. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j142/tehcha/art/cha-sunburst-lines-large.jpg - my character Sunburst, drawn in a Sonic style for fun.

Colour references:
Jacky - http://furaffinity.net/view/81461/
Sunburst - http://furaffinity.net/view/86682/ (Sunburst is the one on the left)
 

cyberwuffy

Member
You should look at snowroserivenstar on FA. She does that sorta thing and is awesome! Shawntae Howard did the inks on these linked pics. Snowrose did the rest. :3 The links are http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34316/ and http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34321/ NOT WORK SAFE.
 

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Umm is it wise to upload adult material as an attachment. Please understand there are people on the board that don't have the ability to filter that material.

Please keep that in mind.
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:  colourists wanted!

Arshes Nei said:
Umm is it wise to upload adult material as an attachment. Please understand there are people on the board that don't have the ability to filter that material.

Please keep that in mind.

Agreed, the board is to remain a PG-13 area.
 

roulette

New Member
Arshes Nei said:
Umm is it wise to upload adult material as an attachment. Please understand there are people on the board that don't have the ability to filter that material.

Please keep that in mind.

Sorry about that, though i added a warning so I didn't think it'd be a problem? (I mean if people don't want to see it, they don't have to click on it, right?)
However I'll bear this in mind in future :)
 

roulette

New Member
SkyShadow said:
I might have time to color a few of your pictures, Roulette, if you like my style enough, that is. n.n

You are welcome to! Whats the link to your gallery? (though to be honest I don't mind what your style is like, I'm just curious to see what kind of stuff people can come up with!)
 

roulette

New Member
cyberwuffy said:
You should look at snowroserivenstar on FA. She does that sorta thing and is awesome! Shawntae Howard did the inks on these linked pics. Snowrose did the rest. :3 The links are http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34316/ and http://www.furaffinity.net/view/34321/ NOT WORK SAFE.

Her work is nice, but I would feel rude just asking someone to colour my stuff out of the blue : I prefer to just put the links up and let anybody who wants to colour the art, colour it, of their own choice :)
 

Silver R. Wolfe

Wuffamute Extraordinaire!
RE:   colourists wanted!

roulette said:
Sorry about that, though i added a warning so I didn't think it'd be a problem? (I mean if people don't want to see it, they don't have to click on it, right?)
However I'll bear this in mind in future :)

Thanks, that fixes things. =3

Yeah it's alright to link adult material (if there is a warning) but attaching it is probably not the smartest thing to do since alot of minors who peruse these forums, myself included, don't have any filters to catch mature images.
 

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Please refer to these topics as to why they request not uploading adult artwork.

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=96

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1081
 

roulette

New Member
silverwolfe said:
roulette said:
Sorry about that, though i added a warning so I didn't think it'd be a problem? (I mean if people don't want to see it, they don't have to click on it, right?)
However I'll bear this in mind in future :)

Thanks, that fixes things. =3

Yeah it's alright to link adult material (if there is a warning) but attaching it is probably not the smartest thing to do since alot of minors who peruse these forums, myself included, don't have any filters to catch mature images.

I pasted in links, with a warning, if it showed as an attatchment then I must have made a mistake (still getting the hang of these boards!) but it shows up as links for me : (I wouldn't deliberatey upload attatchments anyway, links is just plain easier all round!)
 

roulette

New Member
Arshes Nei said:
Please refer to these topics as to why they request not uploading adult artwork.

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=96

http://www.furaffinityforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1081

As I gather, it is okay to give a link and add a warning if something is adult art?
 

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
roulette said:
As I gather, it is okay to give a link and add a warning if something is adult art?

I think the admins are alright with that. I do want to note from personal experiences, paypal has been known to warn or even shut down accounts that have links to adult work. As webmaster of another site, we ran into the problem before. So it is best to take that into consideration, or at the very least make sure that paypal button is tucked away.
 

roulette

New Member
SkyShadow said:
Heh. My FA site is:

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/skyshadow


n.n

hey you have some nice stuff! :) *watches you* help yourself if you wanna colour anything from my gallery :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top