• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Come on post a picture of your fursuit. Just do It!!

Do you have fursuit?

• No

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Im broke, I dont have fursuit.

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I wont show you, fak off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My fursuit is awfull

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Im still a kid

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Will get one soon

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Thanks. I'm very open about being Furry.

Huluvoo

Galaxy Hitchhiker
Here's a little headshot of my frankendutchie partial lol
odyssey_outing_by_festerdragon-d9sri40.jpg

Mystic Thunder

Worse than a grounded pilot: a grounded pegasus
Gotta make him, first... I'm considering a DIY build (Eagle Scout. That should explain everything)

Cerberus326

I don't have one to broke...But I wish I did.got a few quotes and ya...The easy one will run me around 3.5k to 5k the really big one is around 12.4k to build...Might just do it myself if I don't work six days a week..So sad.

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
i got a really old pic of the first one i made. and some wip pics of what working on now.1375839472.ashwolves5_dscn1116.jpg 1455936396.wolfiewear_new_canvas.jpg

MadKiyo

I've been de-batted, oh no!
Do sideburns count as a partial fursuit?

R

Randon

Can't really show right now. But I have gotton it started. It's awful in the sense that it's terrifying. That, and my nose occasionally falls off.

It's not "awful" I guess. Like said it's a work in progress. Nothing looks dirty, I've done a pretty clean job. It's probably just due to the character's overall design and my experience level as this suit is my first. Some designs and artstyles don't translate that well into the real world if not done right and end up... Well, disturbing to say the least.

Attachments

• Peppa Pig World Preview.jpg
    Peppa Pig World Preview.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

Glaedr

King of Laziness
It's an impossible feat for me to try to build one so I'm most likely going to have one custom made.

*stares into empty wallet*

One day...one day...