• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Come on Zelda fans!

So, I am a HUGE fan of the Legend of Zelda series. I started with OoT 3D, which instantly became my favourite game in the world, and then it kind of progressed from there.

I don't want heated arguments about games, but just a sharing of opinions.

I'll start off with my most controversial Zelda opinion:

I love OoT 3D's water temple. It has complex and engaging puzzles, beautiful music and design, and water is my favourite element in the first place.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
eh, i don't disagree..... personally the worse dungeon ever is inside jabu jabu belly in oracle of ages..... that took me an hour to figure out where to go

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
oh and also, im a big fan too.... i started with link awakening..... and theres only 2 games i didnt played..... the 2 cdi ones

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
i thought there were also faces of evil....

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
but since i started with link awakening..... you could imagine i was soooo hyped when i saw the remake footage

I must admit that what I've played of LW has been very random and not very exciting. But I've only just completed bottle grotto so it's early days yet and I've heard that the game is actually really good.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
yea it is! and also theres a fun glitch to mess around

although you could easily softlock...

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
I must admit that what I've played of LW has been very random and not very exciting. But I've only just completed bottle grotto so it's early days yet and I've heard that the game is actually really good.
Nah, You're right about that, LA is a very middle road Zelda game.

Skyward sword: opinions?

I personally love it. I think the art and music are awesome, the story is great (if bad pacing) dungeons and areas are mostly fun.

I also enjoy linear games. I don't care whether a game is linear or open-world.

Of course though, the cool concepts for the motion controls don't work for everyone.
And the imprisoned boss fight is only good the third time but by then you can't appreciate it because you're already fed up.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
Skyward sword: opinions?

I personally love it. I think the art and music are awesome, the story is great (if bad pacing) dungeons and areas are mostly fun.

I also enjoy linear games. I don't care whether a game is linear or open-world.

Of course though, the cool concepts for the motion controls don't work for everyone.
And the imprisoned boss fight is only good the third time but by then you can't appreciate it because you're already fed up.
same i like it but........ SILENT RELAMS ARE STRESSING ME SO MUCH i hate thoses

But those are the best bit!!!!
So cool to see the area cast in a completely new light.
Unlike the twilight in TP, which just adds a yellowey colour and some game fog.

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
But those are the best bit!!!!
So cool to see the area cast in a completely new light.
Unlike the twilight in TP, which just adds a yellowey colour and some game fog.
i almost had an heart attack on the 2nd.....

Oh yeah. Lanayru is a big step up from Faron.
And the song "sirentime" that plays when the guardians are active is scary AF.
But scary stuff in games typically makes me:
Yelp
Swear
And Laugh

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
Oh yeah. Lanayru is a big step up from Faron.
And the song "sirentime" that plays when the guardians are active is scary AF.
But scary stuff in games typically makes me:
Yelp
Swear
And Laugh
me it was like this:
got last tear..... the one surrounded with the crowd of specters that chases you..... i immediatly got spotted..... then i ran towards the start..... i ran out of stamina TWICE AND YET I STILL SURVIVED..... AND REACHED THE GOAL...... that was...... scary and intense

me it was like this:
got last tear..... the one surrounded with the crowd of specters that chases you..... i immediatly got spotted..... then i ran towards the start..... i ran out of stamina TWICE AND YET I STILL SURVIVED..... AND REACHED THE GOAL...... that was...... scary and intense
Oh I think I know the one you mean. Was it the one on that ridge and there are enemies everywhere and you have to time it absolutely perfectly?

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
pretty much..... never had the chance to try the skyloft one not sure if i want to after living this

linkmaster647

I shall keep the beats
oh and btw my favorite dungeon well..... i cant help but to hesitate against 2.... the ancient cistern and the sandship

Z

Zalis Listis

Hello. I'm afraid Luca is... Vacationing... In a nearby forest.

But I'm here now so it's fine!

Kylan Velpa

Cyan Gentle-fox
Banned
I just entered the forest where I found my cousins, Luca and Zalis, dead.

It was probably the same woods.

But not the lost woods.

Speaking of which, which game has the best lost woods?

Majora's mask for me in terms of aesthetics, but I've heard that BotW has a really good design that covers both gameplay and aesthetics.

The water temple was only terrible because of the backassward controls for equiping the iron boots. And as someone who's played said temple with said control scheme, I have a special hatred for bad UI design now.

Minish Cap is by far a mediocre title, but my favorite. Vaati is my favorite villian in the series too, which is a shame because he's not coming back for any more titles by the looks of it.