• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Come one, come all...

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
And tell me what music to buy. Some fuckoff mailed a birthday card to their granddaughter with a $50 dollar iTunes card in it to my address mistakenly. Tell me what to buy with this swag. Full albums, singles, I don't give a shit. Help me expand my music taste, since everyone else on the internet is a pompous music theory buff, who clearly know better than I what has artistic credit. Fire away. Videos or samples would be a plus. Whatever.

Azure

Boston's self-titled

and christ you are a whiny bitch
I call em like I see em ;|. Done. Ladies and faggots, I just purchased music. I haven't done that in a decade.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Get some Queens of the Stone Age D:

Rated R or Songs for the Deaf.

Or some Bowie.

Be a faggot, listen to some Bowie.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Don't listen to Takuun, Bowie's an old queen

Perfect.

STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMAN WAITING IN THE SKY

HE'D LIKE AND COME AND MEET US, BUT HE THINKS HE'D BLOW OUR MINDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KaiFox

NHL 11...you don't understand.
Get some Queens of the Stone Age D:

Rated R or Songs for the Deaf.

Or some Bowie.

Be a faggot, listen to some Bowie.

Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell with the QotSA.

Regardless, get some damn QotSA, yes. Rated R and Lullabies to Paralyze are my favorites.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Are you being sarcastic? I can't tell with the QotSA.

Regardless, get some damn QotSA, yes. Rated R and Lullabies to Paralyze are my favorites.

No. I actually paid for QotSA. :|

It's in the cd player in my car. I scream along to it while driving to work.

KaiFox

No. I actually paid for QotSA. :|

It's in the cd player in my car. I scream along to it while driving to work.

Nice. I'm surprised we actually both like the same band lol. But then again, idk how you cannot like at least some QotSA ^^. If you don't like Feel Good Hit of the Summer, then idk what's wrong with you. lol

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Nice. I'm surprised we actually both like the same band lol.

You just never pay attention when I like Kyuss, Mastodn, QotSA, High on Fire, etc.

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh well.

KaiFox

You just never pay attention when I like Kyuss, Mastodn, QotSA, High on Fire, etc.

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh well.

I've never seen you mention Kyuss or QotSA. And I didn't know you liked Mastodon, you just said you like Brann Dailor. But whatever, that's cool. ^^

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
d00ds I know this is a burgeoning bromance in motion but give some suggestions or take it outside, a'ight?

I scream along to it while driving to work.

Also kekekekekekekeke this is even better then when you were talking about rap and were all like "The beats and flow have to be good too". :cool:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
d00ds I know this is a burgeoning bromance in motion but give some suggestions or take it outside, a'ight?

Also kekekekekekekeke this is even better then when you were talking about rap and were all like "The beats and flow have to be good too". :cool:

Sorry my car doesn't sound like a fridge on the way to work. :c

I drive a 2009 Maytag with a dual ice cube/ crushed ice dispenser.

ale

How about Jesus H Christ and the Four Hornsmen of Apocalypse? They are an odd band that I found on Pandora. http://www.myspace.com/jesushchristrocks you can hear some songs here. They play a variety of styles, but most of their songs are goofy party style songs. The two I really like are Connecticut's for Fucking and Liz the Hot Receptionist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LckuHfWwGg Liz the Hot Receptionist. The actual band does this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJzeq7NZyo&feature=related This is a fan video. Not the greatest, but still a fun song. this is also found on the myspace.

Doctor Timewolf

Time Traveller
I'd recommend some of John Lennon's more rocking solo tracks, like "I Found Out" or "Well, Well, Well." Or maybe even some early Duran Duran! Or how about U2's "Vertigo."

Sonata

Wait... what?
Recently, I really enjoy:

Modest Mouse
Neutral Milk Hotel (or Jeff Mangum's solo stuff)
The Rural Alberta Advantage
Blur
Radiohead

(I have to say, that Takun recommended most of this to me and then I fell in love with those bands.)

Azure

Word. I've bought about 25 bux worth so far. Tell me more.

N

Nick

Could try Pendulum. I usually tell ppl who don't know who they are to give them a try...you may like it or you may not. They have alot of fast pace drum and bass stuff.

Air Formation is the total opposite. They're a shoegaze band with a bunch of atmospheric music n heavy on the distortion.

Since you like country, you may want to look into a guy who calls himself "Eels" specifically a track called "Railroad Man" I dunno if I'd quite call it country but it's got a nice country feel and it's a nice song. XD