• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Come one, come all.

Kelm

Optimistic Okapi
I just updated it for you. :3

About 75% of the list is already sketched out, I just need to finish your pictures digitally.

Also, Paint tool SAI has been quarantined on my computer and I am unable to find out how to get it back. And it sucks because one person has a deadline soon. But as soon as I get it back, I'll finish them up ASAP.

BldyMalice

Never Shuts Up
I've been looking for people to doodle Tameron, He's a male african civet,
who's generally quite quiet and contemplative.

Character reference:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/3623598/
Animal Reference: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/African_Civet_(Civettictis_civetta).jpg

He's mostly just shades of grey and greyish browns, and I don't mind at all if the markings are severely simplified. :D
Feral and anthro, I have no real preferences. <3

If you don't have the time, that's fine too~

DragoonHowl

I just updated it for you. :3

About 75% of the list is already sketched out, I just need to finish your pictures digitally.

Also, Paint tool SAI has been quarantined on my computer and I am unable to find out how to get it back. And it sucks because one person has a deadline soon. But as soon as I get it back, I'll finish them up ASAP.
haha thank you ^_^

Vesuro

~Such a Rush~
Thanks for your reply.

If you wanna draw anything clean of my cub char Cyrica (loads of pics on gallery) I would love to see your rendition ^^

Kelm

Optimistic Okapi
Up back and running once again!

Of course, Vesuro!

And, Oooh. Hell yes. What sort of rifles/pistols does Alex use?

Kelm

Optimistic Okapi
No, it's okay! My Google Kung fu is pretty good.

And, simply awesome. He's going to be fun to paint. :3

4sak3nFurry

Forsaken
Man you like to take on alot!

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
@Toraneko: FJKFDJLJ YES. FERALS! -Loves drawing dragons- You will be added. <3

Wow I totally missed your reply, thank you! ♥

DragoonHowl

At the moment: SKittle, Luna's Anniversury picture and Dragoon Howl.

YAY I am being worked on lol ^_^ thanks again I cant wait to see it ^_^

silvermoon93

I bite. A little.
I'm leaving for the weekend at noon (?) tomorrow, and probably won't have internet access until Monday. Not to put pressure on you or anything, but it it plausible that my anniversary present could be done by then? If not, I can plan around it and save the present until later, but it'd be helpful if I knew. Thanks again for wanting to draw it for us! <3