• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comfort Foods

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
French Onion Soup?

Bellini Tabloid

whatcha say? that's cool...
used to be Monterey Jack with Jalapeño Peppers covered over 2 hotdogs(in buns) with any hot sauce i can get my hands on. now im poor, and can only enjoy top ramen :c

PB&J's still kill :]]

Nylak

Angry Otter
Warm, fresh cornbread. Mmmmm.

I'm such a midwesterner.

T

Tycho

To all you cookie dough fiends: Be careful. There are eggs in some dough mixtures. Eat the cookie dough raw, you eat raw eggs, and that's asking to get salmonella or something similarly unpleasant.

Kaizy

Emotional Mess
To all you cookie dough fiends: Be careful. There are eggs in some dough mixtures. Eat the cookie dough raw, you eat raw eggs, and that's asking to get salmonella or something similarly unpleasant.

Yeah I know
Ive eaten plenty of batter and dough and Im fine so far
As long as its not regularly, Im sure Ill be fine

S

Syradact

Trader Joes Black Bean and Jack Cheese burrito, baked in the oven, and then dipped in either their five-layer dip (beans, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese) or the hummus quartet.

Also raccooncock.

Last edited by a moderator:

Point_Blank

Ramen noodles and cheese.
At the same time.

EDIT: Please tell me that you didn't post raccoon penises as a comfort food.

slydude851

PSN ID: Slydude851
Mine is probably some form of cheetoes... Never had to use comfort foods though. Never been that depressed.

Querk

Split-ended-headed marmot
Cheez-Its are the only things I can eat regardless of how I feel.

They are amazing like that.

Takoto

Scottish Fold cat, disabled, and sneezing a lot.
I don't have a comfort food but I do have a sort of comfort drink, and it's Yorkshire Tea.