• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comfort Foods

Adelin

Chips with melted cheese. That always helps. Too bad I'm a skinny bastard.

What if the chips were already cheese flavored? ;P

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
I still don't know how some people are able to drink alcoholic beverages. I've tried it and it just tastes awful. Do you drink it for the taste or the effect it gives? <:3

drink better booze

Grits
mashed taters
bacon
fried chicken
100% pure angus beef hamburger patty on a bagel with cheddar cheese
oatmeal raisin cookies
vidalia onion tomato pie
cornbread and biscuits, but not the sweet northern ones, I love me some good ole southern cooking

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
all food is disgusting.

but if I had to choose...
rice, potatos, and fruit.

VoidBat

I still don't know how some people are able to drink alcoholic beverages. I've tried it and it just tastes awful. Do you drink it for the taste or the effect it gives? <:3

The taste.

Those who don't know any better, usually teens, do it for the buzz or to improve their "coolkid" image.

Adelin

You strange, strange person.

Midori. Stuff is so sweet you can barely tell it's alcoholic.

Hmm where can you buy Midori? :3

The taste.

Those who don't know any better, usually teens, do it for the buzz or to improve their "coolkid" image.

Seriously? Coolkid image? Those who get drunk definitely don't look cool in my eyes.......<.< It's actually pretty scary the way they walk so wobbly with a bottle of beer in their hand and talking mumbo jumbo about how they had a good time with mother teresa in thongs...... x.x

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Adelin

It's a melon liqueur. Should be in the liqueur aisle of any liquor store.

Hmmm thanks for the info.......though if i end up liking it and getting drunk and ending somewhere in the Sahara desert pregnant then ima blame you!! <:3

furvien

Sniper Wolfie

its a mix of both most people drink light better tasting beverages at the start of a night and dont start into the heavyer stuff until there half plastard but if your like me an like the taste of some of the harder alcohols u just take shots very slowly so as you can enjoy the taste and save moniez
but dont worry as you try it more and more you get to find something you like
:-D

T

Tycho

Hmmm thanks for the info.......though if i end up liking it and getting drunk and ending somewhere in the Sahara desert pregnant then ima blame you!! <:3

Blame us all you like, sugar, you aren't going to see a penny in child support :V