• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comics like Concession?

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
There are no comics like Concession.
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(But seriously, check out Furthia High and At The Heart Of It All. I think you can find links to both on the Concession page.)

Toaster

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

(But seriously, check out Furthia High and At The Heart Of It All. I think you can find links to both on the Concession page.)

or use the link I posted..........................

Xaerun

"toxic and negative"
My post time: 2:32
Last edited by Ornias; Today at 02:31 PM..

Nope.

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
I'd recommend Better Days. They're similar because they're both overrated.

Irreverent

Check out Fur-Piled too, well worth the read and the art is amazing.

Ozymandias_ii

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find anyone else outside the Concession circle who reads it. It's amazing tbh. *hi-fives* <3<3<3

Lemon_Panda

I can pimp JTigerclaw's comic Fletcher Apartments. :'D
http://www.fletcherapts.com/

(Or you can check out Questionable Content if... DEARGODYOUWANTTOSPREADYOURHORIZONSANDNOTJUSTREADFURRYWEBCOMICS).

Ozymandias_ii

Ozymandias_ii

Son of a bitch. I STILL am not able to register on that. It thinks I'm a damn spam bot every time. I WANT IN ON THE FUN TOO! :{

Ah, it depends on the name you sign up with. If your name seems like a spam bot, it won't let you sign up :/.

Irreverent

Son of a bitch. I STILL am not able to register on that. It thinks I'm a damn spam bot every time. I WANT IN ON THE FUN TOO! :{

Hmmm. So its not just me.

QuetzaDrake

We're all answering that question under the Confirm Password box correctly, right? And NOT filling in any of the Profile Information? Cause those're the only two things that would make it think you're a spambot.