• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comics staring Forum members! (FAF Adventures 3: Revolutions) (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Then i will use mah sword skills, my martial arts, extreme speed and that ocarina that controls the environment >:3

Ummm yeah i just googled that.... i thought it was a gun....oops ._.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Brace yourselves...

I'm writing part 2...

And I'm gonna take my time...

My sweet, sweet time...

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Sorry about that! just put another brick in the wall and remember schools out for summer!

Omg! I like you so much for that! I totally love those songs
[video=youtube_share;aF3BXL1cQYY]http://youtu.be/aF3BXL1cQYY[/video]
Made my day

Last edited:

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
^ I like how you added block fox to the story. He's my favorite c:
That concludes the baby sitter story! Onward to Beer Fox, Ocarina of fur, and now High School of the Furs (what to call that story?). Maybe NinSparta honeymoon?

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
But what if one of the greasers, secretly, has a 4.02 GPA?

He'll obviously be the one that plans all the traps. Every group has the tough guy, the smart guy, the dumb guy, and the leader.

sniperfreak223

More Metal Than You !!!
But what if one of the greasers, secretly, has a 4.02 GPA?

high school Sniper to the T...constantly getting detention/suspended for "bad behavior" and "insubordination" yet still a straight A student that just barely missed valedictorian.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
high school Sniper to the T...constantly getting detention/suspended for "bad behavior" and "insubordination" yet still a straight A student that just barely missed valedictorian.

Yet still after going to college to get some major in child psychology. He finds himself working in Starbucks :p

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I'm gone for a few weeks and this hapens 0.0
I realy cant leave you guys alone can I

Nope. Btw you guys like Shadow's new design? Wolfnight made it for me :3

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I'm gone for a few weeks and this hapens 0.0
I realy cant leave you guys alone can I

I don't blame you. I've had gay pokemon sex in at least 2 comics + 1 story.

You should show up in more comics...

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I don't blame you. I've had gay pokemon sex in at least 2 comics + 1 story.

You should show up in more comics...

You made one mentioning him...yeah i was going to be turned into a sex slave....nice going

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I can finally draw your hair! For some reason it was hard drawing Shadow's hair from that angle.
Did you always had blue eyes? I feel like there was brown eyes before? Grey? Hmm...

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
ARE YOU GUYS READY!?

The main site may be preventing me from uploading this, but NOTHING can stop this train!

The moment you've all been waiting for (or not) has arrived.

I give you...

FAF highschool- Part 2

On pastebin because the main site is being fixed yo.

Go ahead, TEAR MY STORY APART!

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
I love it, Sparta. I especially like how I pull a Gary Oak at the end. I even heard his theme in my head at that part. XD

Hikaru Okami

Radiant Wolf
I love it, Sparta. I especially like how I pull a Gary Oak at the end. I even heard his theme in my head at that part. XD

I did the same thing too! Best part of the story.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
I can finally draw your hair! For some reason it was hard drawing Shadow's hair from that angle.
Did you always had blue eyes? I feel like there was brown eyes before? Grey? Hmm...

They were a very light blue last time.

I loved that, it felt like you three were team rocket or something especially with that role call bit. I couldn't help think of the team rocket theme

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
ARE YOU GUYS READY!?

The main site may be preventing me from uploading this, but NOTHING can stop this train!

I give you...

FAF highschool- Part 2

NO, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They took the Skunk, And I just put a new coffee can in the clutch plate!

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
ARE YOU GUYS READY!?

I give you...

FAF highschool- Part 2

Haha, dat ending!

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Ok so while we wait for Mr. Sparta to work on the next part of his story. Why don't we get some things done. The ocarina of fur story hasn't been done much, maybe someone can work on a comic for it. I'm working on a little something, i might come up for an idea. Why not do little comedy sketch like the hikaru radiant wolf comics.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
Ok so while we wait for Mr. Sparta to work on the next part of his story. Why don't we get some things done. The ocarina of fur story hasn't been done much, maybe someone can work on a comic for it. I'm working on a little something, i might come up for an idea. Why not do little comedy sketch like the hikaru radiant wolf comics.

Like I said, I do have an idea for OOF, I'm also not very good with continuous comics so it'll be a random scene amidst the foxbutt adventure or whatever it's about. Will Shadow be wearing a typical Link outfit?

Also...I probably need motivation...but that's my problem, really.

Shadow Jaeger

set phasers to thrust
Like I said, I do have an idea for OOF, I'm also not very good with continuous comics so it'll be a random scene amidst the foxbutt adventure or whatever it's about. Will Shadow be wearing a typical Link outfit?

Also...I probably need motivation...but that's my problem, really.

...ahh no, i think a original outfit might be an idea. But i don't have much say over it. I'm working on a music project right now. I will let you guys hear it when its done ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.