• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Comics staring Forum members! (FAF Adventures 3: Revolutions) (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Oh noes! Gnarl is the leader of the Mars Amazon's? Heaven help the Beer fox! What will
happen to the crew? Will Tailmon become a new Amazon recruit?

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Lazy sketch day, some beer fox fanart for ya.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Well it seems that Even Beer Fox and the crew need to refuel before a trip or in this case?
The Game!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
I hope they liked the game! I could use some chips now!

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Wait, he came back!?

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
Oh God. BATTLESTATIONS, EVERYONE! Also, I'll give permission for y'all to use me in your comics should you be so inclined.

Coyote Club

El Gordito Burrito Bandito

Grandma Fox and Gnarl avoided the costly V.A.T. at the convenience store by wearing cat suits. However their clever disguises didn't fool everyone. As the heroic (and slightly tipsy) duo studies their planning map, the mischievous Noah Griffin sends in his spy duck to see what all the adventurers plan to do.

Where will our heroes go next?

What is Noah up to?

What if they forgot to buy soap?

Find out next time on...... FA Forums: Comical Legends

(This episode sponsored by your friends Sleep Deprivation and Alcohol.)

Feel free to draw me if you wish.
-CC

Last edited:

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Well it was bound to happen that Mentova's offical Cougar Fox Stalker would find a way on to the
Beer Fox!

However, I was not at all what you think at the beginning!

Coyote Club

I wish our Houston Metro buses were that much fun.

Last edited:

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
I fucking love you guys, this is awesome.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Oh boy, I am glad this came back.

Such nostalgia, I remember when the first ones came out. Or the first reincarnation, at least.

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
I haven't laugh as much as now for a long time, top notch!

Coyote Club

I'm amazed this thread is still going :eek:, kudos! ...and since I'm new-ish, also wondering how bad this Noah character could be...

Eh. Noah asks to be drawn over and over. Outside of that there's not a whole lot of drama associated with him. However, most people don't care for his latex fetish...

-CC

Rouge Artist

I am not the answer
wait, Noah actully came back??? I thought he said that he... uh, wow, what else have I missed while I've been gone?

I can already tell that the bars going to get higher and higher for this, and the laughter's going to get higher as well. This has given me some inspiration to draw something up. Good job guys! :D

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
But you have to admit, Noah actually sparked some activity, which this thread was deprived of.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Kinda looks like a softer paper like a water color paper maybe? The texture shows that it is most likley not an 80lb hot press.
But ya do push to hard, good for embossing though.

Tailmon1

Fennec World dominance!
Remember when your Mother told you to check the back seat of the car before you drive
off? Shame on you! Muwhahaha!

A ship of cute young men and one Crazy Cougar Fox!
Run Minty! OOPs!

Falafox

Chaotic Neutral
Remember when your Mother told you to check the back seat of the car before you drive
off? Shame on you! Muwhahaha!

A ship of cute young men and one Crazy Cougar Fox!
Run Minty! OOPs!
That's also rule 31 in zombieland!
You can draw me now...if you want!

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny

Brawrk, polly shouldn't be!
Just, whatever this is, is just a test run on the drawing program I'm trying to get used to on my tab 3. Digi art is confusing D:

Status
Not open for further replies.